falkirkNS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

What was he meant to do? Turn down the offer when we tried to sign him? Or why not refuse to play if he's selected this Saturday?

At least he has tried to be a Rangers player and proclaimed that he's proud to be here. Compare that to McInnes. 

No he's not meant to do that, the decision should not be his to make but the cunts running our club are as clueless as he is about football.

As long as we have wee internet fanboys for dross like this we will have Roberston etc patting each others backs thinking they are doing a great job.

Not sure why you feel the need to include the bit about McInnes at the end, i remember him being very proud to represent our club as a player. Maybe he has had a look at the clueless cunts running us and the shite they deem good enough to be players and has decided he couldn't restore the club to where he would like it to be under those conditions. He could have just came and took a wage, bettering his own, had he wanted to.

Just now, MasterD said:

25358463_1673630222703523_41807978504383

Another assist since then.

Imagine everyone that performed poorly in our team could still at least be productive :headscratch:

An assist then his the rest of the game when the going got tough, stats are nice but football isn't played on paper and i have seen enough of him to form my opinion.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No he's not meant to do that, the decision should not be his to make but the cunts running our club are as clueless as he is about football.

As long as we have wee internet fanboys for dross like this we will have Roberston etc patting each others backs thinking they are doing a great job.

Not sure why you feel the need to include the bit about McInnes at the end, i remember him being very proud to represent our club as a player. Maybe he has had a look at the clueless cunts running us and the shite they deem good enough to be players and has decided he couldn't restore the club to where he would like it to be under those conditions. He could have just came and took a wage, bettering his own, had he wanted to.

Correct! Stop having a pop at Windass its the board/football management's fault he's here. And his twitter posts are not a problem 

Plus i think you'll find the Josh Windass Fan Club has a very low membership. 

38 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Correct! Stop having a pop at Windass its the board/football management's fault he's here. And his twitter posts are not a problem 

Plus i think you'll find the Josh Windass Fan Club has a very low membership. 

I have seen plenty on here who are Josh fanboys and others who trot out the old "there's a player in there somewhere" line.

When he plays well i have praised him on here but he is simply not good enough.

But as i said, as long as he has his fanboys the clueless tadgers running our club will think they are doing well.

41 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I am not condemning him for that tweet, said so in my first post, i am condemning him for being a piss poor player who appears to think he is something he is not.

He is garbage and the fact he has fanboys on here shows how far our standards have slipped.

So what if certain people are fans of certain players? It's refreshing some are actually liked/rated.

We know standards have slipped, we get reminded of that on here 50 millions a times a day after all, and it will be a long fucking time (if ever) before we get back to the old standard, but that isn't the fault of a kid who after an indifferent start has scored a few goals, made a few assists and probably feels that after 50 games he is finding his feet.

I don't rate him particularly either but his recent displays haven't been garbage and if he is proud to have reached 50 appearances despite being a target of the boo boys then fair play to him. 

6 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

I don't rate him particularly either but his recent displays haven't been garbage and if he is proud to have reached 50 appearances despite being a target of the boo boys then fair play to him. 

He was garbage against Kilmarnock and garbage against St Johnstone, his 2 most recent displays.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Him and 12 others . 

Yes, so they should focus on their game instead of acting like gobby wee tarts on twitter playing to their galleries.

Before kick off at Killie, Murty getting interviewed and you can hear the music and daft carry on in the background from our dressing room, they go onto the pitch and continue the daft carry on and go hiding when things get tough, we need a massive clear out of these fucking jokers.

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Somebody really needs to grip this clown and twitter, stop fucking yapping ya league 1/2 standard muppet, support close to breaking point and the leadership at our club should ban these faggots from social media, makes me even worse seeing these arseholes talking. Scored a few recently but by god still not good enough to be the NO11 at Rangers never mind guaranteed first team player, not the only one,

Joshua Windass‏Verified account @WindassJnr Dec 24

More

Not a good performance and a horrible result for us . Well only pick ourselves up and go again . Support was amazing , happy to play my 50th game for this great club. Everytime I pull on the shirt it's an honour #Rangers

228 replies .140 retweets2,682 likes

Retweet

Bet you wear a dress

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Fact is they dont't,this is what we have become, a league 1/2 in English standard player and deemed good enough for a starting jersey. Sooner the full clearout happens the better,  another season wrote off, glad some of the support finds it acceptable.

What the fuck are you slabbering about?

Nay cunt is happy with the players or the performances, jesus christ get a fucking grip. 

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

25358463_1673630222703523_41807978504383

Another assist since then.

Imagine everyone that performed poorly in our team could still at least be productive :headscratch:

Does this include the two assists he gave Kilmarnock? lost possession on the half way line for the first, and along with bates shat out of two tackles for the second.