Windass

falkirkNS

12 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Who gives a fuck, teams been pumped 3 games on the trot, I mean properly pumped all the park albeit HIVS we snuck 3 points, and this roger is telling us how we go again and how many appearnces hes had, this current squad is fucking gutless, quicker figures like Ian Ferguson are back involved the better, As thats sort of backroom staff we should be looking at, gutless board with no direction and a squad full of no good enough's of whom have no clue of Rangers as an institution. 

Only you ya fanny:lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don’t understand how people know how our players feel. Can they read minds? How does the OP know that Windass thinks he’s better than what he is?

I find many on here to vehemently dislike absolutely everything and anything about our club. 

Place feels honking at times. Honking I tell you

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The bit that reminds us we have had to play this fucking clown 50 times (i think)

Regardless of opinions about his ability, I don't see why we should condemn a player for being proud of playing 50 games for Rangers. Not as if he said I wish it was 50 games for celtic.

All players spout shite but I can't see why there should be such offence about this particular offering.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don’t understand how people know how our players feel. Can they read minds? How does the OP know that Windass thinks he’s better than what he is?

I find many on here to vehemently dislike absolutely everything and anything about our club. 

Can’t blame them

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

I never mentioned how Windass thinks about himself, I do not care, I do care about the pleb after yet another tanking taking to social media to tell us how we go again etc and how many appearances he has now for the club, how about he shuts the fuck up and quietly goes about his business and does his talking on the park, not that he is the level we require or expect anyway? Well some on here have fallen to that level of player playing for this club, new age modernisation for you though, Hellish.

6 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Regardless of opinions about his ability, I don't see why we should condemn a player for being proud of playing 50 games for Rangers. Not as if he said I wish it was 50 games for celtic.

All players spout shite but I can't see why there should be such offence about this particular offering.

I am not condemning him for that tweet, said so in my first post, i am condemning him for being a piss poor player who appears to think he is something he is not.

He is garbage and the fact he has fanboys on here shows how far our standards have slipped.

Its a few days off 2018 ffs its no 1998 anymore... weve got people moaning cause someone is posting on twitter...or the other day after players had a xmas night out after a defeat place is going nuts.

Not his biggest fan but cant see whats wrong with his post, and all this about league 1/2...folk arnt getting it that is our standard just now!

I'm no fan of Twitter or Josh Windass but he hasn't said anything wrong. 

What he does wrong is hide in games when the going gets tough.

I am however open to be proven wrong on that one starting with the next two games. But if he's a Rangers no.11 just played his 50th game then undoubtedly standards have slipped.

13 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I never mentioned how Windass thinks about himself, I do not care, I do care about the pleb after yet another tanking taking to social media to tell us how we go again etc and how many appearances he has now for the club, how about he shuts the fuck up and quietly goes about his business and does his talking on the park, not that he is the level we require or expect anyway? Well some on here have fallen to that level of player playing for this club, new age modernisation for you though, Hellish.

You’re funny

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No, that particular part didn't bother me.

The fact he plays for us bothers me though, he is nowhere near the standard we require to get back on top.

I agree with you but at the moment he is one of the only cunts scoring for us.

I also think he should be able to post his appreciation for us on twitter without getting slaughtered for it.

Just now, plumbGER said:

No, that particular part didn't bother me.

The fact he plays for us bothers me though, he is nowhere near the standard we require to get back on top.

What was he meant to do? Turn down the offer when we tried to sign him? Or why not refuse to play if he's selected this Saturday?

At least he has tried to be a Rangers player and proclaimed that he's proud to be here. Compare that to McInnes. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's better.

He is playing to the gallery imo, apparantely he does a lot of that on twitter (i don't do twitter so not 100% on that).

I don't see much of that on twitter from him.

He seems pretty genuine.