Windass

falkirkNS

Somebody really needs to grip this clown and twitter, stop fucking yapping ya league 1/2 standard muppet, support close to breaking point and the leadership at our club should ban these faggots from social media, makes me even worse seeing these arseholes talking. Scored a few recently but by god still not good enough to be the NO11 at Rangers never mind guaranteed first team player, not the only one,

Joshua Windass‏Verified account @WindassJnr Dec 24

More

Not a good performance and a horrible result for us . Well only pick ourselves up and go again . Support was amazing , happy to play my 50th game for this great club. Everytime I pull on the shirt it's an honour #Rangers

228 replies .140 retweets2,682 likes

Retweet

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Dry yer eyes ya fag

So the club continues to get pumped by SPL pish and this chancer goes on about his 50th appearance after another proper pumping, shut the fuck up and do the talking on the park.

Sorry for hurting yer feelings MasterD, Bigman.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Somebody got a lump of coal for Christmas..

No, he's not the only one to grip my shit, that is what we have become, after 3 proper pumpings on the park, because the HIVS pumped us and how we got the 3 points I do not know. This toad talking about appearances, how about fucking shut up and do the talking on the park, though this is what the club has become.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

So the club continues to get pumped by SPL pish and this chancer goes on about his 50th appearance after another proper prumping, shut the fuck up and do the talking on the park.

Sorry for hurting yer feelings MasterD, Bigman.

Think it’s your feelings that are hurt. Crying about a post on social media.

Wonder if it had been Jack or Foderingham that made the post you’d have started a wee angry gay thread :hmmm:

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Think it’s your feelings that are hurt. Crying about a post on social media.

Wonder if it had been Jack or Foderingham that made the post you’d have started a wee angry gay thread :hmmm:

Fact is they dont't,this is what we have become, a league 1/2 in English standard player and deemed good enough for a starting jersey. Sooner the full clearout happens the better,  another season wrote off, glad some of the support finds it acceptable.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

You’re the same type of cunt that would slag him for not saying anything after a defeat, fuck all wrong with what he’s said, get a grip.

I'd rather they fucking said fuck all, I'd rather also they gave a shift and were of the required calibre of player expected at Rangers.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

I'd rather they fucking said fuck all, I'd rather also they gave a shift and were of the required calibre of player expected at Rangers.

Well he never signed himself and he’s the closest thing we’ve got to a striker apart from Morelos so it’s no hard to see why he’s starting. Of all the cunts to criticise why pick the guy who’s improved recently and not someone like Wilson, Hodson, Tav or Holt when their form has went off a cliff or Pena, Herrera, Bruno or Cardoso cause they’re all shite too.

Just now, Siwel said:

Well he never signed himself and he’s the closest thing we’ve got to a striker apart from Morelos so it’s no hard to see why he’s starting. Of all the cunts to criticise why pick the guy who’s improved recently and not someone like Wilson, Hodson, Tav or Holt when their form has went off a cliff or Pena, Herrera, Bruno or Cardoso cause they’re all shite too.

Dont't worry, Im counting down the days to Jan 1rst for the mexicans, Alves, to GTF and the rest. 

Highlighting Windass as it shows us the level we have dropped too, teams getting pumped and hes telling us about appearances, why not shut the fuck up and do the talking on the park and try proove your worth that way?

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Dont't worry, Im counting down the days to Jan 1rst for the mexicans, Alves, to GTF and the rest. 

Highlighting Windass as it shows us the level we have dropped too, teams getting pumped and hes telling us about appearances, why not shut the fuck up and do the talking on the park and try proove your worth that way?

Telling us about appearances? He’s saying how grateful he is to have played so many games for us ffs. 

Just now, Siwel said:

Telling us about appearances? He’s saying how grateful he is to have played so many games for us ffs. 

Who gives a fuck, teams been pumped 3 games on the trot, I mean properly pumped all the park albeit HIVS we snuck 3 points, and this roger is telling us how we go again and how many appearnces hes had, this current squad is fucking gutless, quicker figures like Ian Ferguson are back involved the better, As thats sort of backroom staff we should be looking at, gutless board with no direction and a squad full of no good enough's of whom have no clue of Rangers as an institution. 

I'm with FalkirkNS on this one (although that particular tweet isn't bad), Windass is a fucking fanny who seems to think he is better than he is.

Had a few half decent performances recently but the last 2 games he has reverted to type and been utter shite (aye i know he set the goal up at Killie).

His wee fanboys on here are a sign of where we have slipped to as a club.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'm with FalkirkNS on this one (although that particular tweet isn't bad), Windass is a fucking fanny who seems to think he is better than he is.

Had a few half decent performances recently but the last 2 games he has reverted to type and been utter shite (aye i know he set the goal up at Killie).

His wee fanboys on here are a sign of where we have slipped to as a club.

100%

8 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Who gives a fuck, teams been pumped 3 games on the trot, I mean properly pumped all the park albeit HIVS we snuck 3 points, and this roger is telling us how we go again and how many appearnces hes had, this current squad is fucking gutless, quicker figures like Ian Ferguson are back involved the better, As thats sort of backroom staff we should be looking at, gutless board with no direction and a squad full of no good enough's of whom have no clue of Rangers as an institution. 

I assume he gives a fuck, also fuck you for making me defend the cunt