Alex Neil is the board’s number one target

Gaz52

7 minutes ago, the old guard said:

He's getting a tune out of Preston to be fair, but the difference in coming to Rangers is massive, I think there is a better chance of murty still being manager next season imo, just can't imagine Neil being in the home dugout at ibrox. 

He's managed in the premiership and in playoff games for a decent size club. I think he's a good option 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

He's managed in the premiership and in playoff games for a decent size club. I think he's a good option 

I'm on the fence on this one, the pressure at a massive institution like Rangers is on a different scale from Norwich or Preston and so is the expectation, but the rumour that he will only come if Preston don't get promotion(if true) sticks in my throat to be honest. 

45 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I'm on the fence on this one, the pressure at a massive institution like Rangers is on a different scale from Norwich or Preston and so is the expectation, but the rumour that he will only come if Preston don't get promotion(if true) sticks in my throat to be honest. 

I find it more likely that he's out of contract in summer and the board don't want a new manager scarred by a poor half season like Pedro was 

16 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

According to Soccer Am there the Preston squad has been assembled for less than £2million,and sitting 7th in the Championship.

Our starting line up today cost roughly the same, but we've got over 3 million on the bench and over 2 mil in the stand, if only we appointed a good solid manager before Pedro eh.