Gaz52

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

They’ve been told to wait until the summer and if he fails to take Preston up through the play-offs then he wants the Rangers job. 

I’ve heard his from one of his family members who was a bit drunk over the festive period and let slip, he instantly regretted it. 

I don’t post much these days but thought I’d share this. What I would say is take it with a pinch of salt and extreme caution like every other rumour started on here ?? 

His contract runs out on  30.06.2018 with Preston.

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So if he fails we get him? 

I like Alex Neil but that’s a strange concept . 

I think the ball is in Alex Neil’s court and managing a team in the premier league of England is, at the moment, a much bigger draw than managing Rangers. 

Add to that the state of our club from top to bottom, especially how poor the playing side are, what is it apart from the stature and fans of Rangers that would attract a manager with a good reputation. 

We are miles behind our biggest rival off and on the park and right now any manager, no matter how confident they are of their own abilities, must be thinking that they don’t want to be in charge when they get 10 in a row  

3 hours ago, Sket said:

Neither will this 1 because its 100% bullshit. AN won't touch the job.

Exactly! 

Yet the majority of people on here think that he is not of a high enough calibre l when really he wouldn’t give us a second thought at the minute. 

Just had a thought and it could be well off.....

Murty ex Norwich going for Russell Martin and Steven Naismith in the Jan window. Alex Neil (who meets all of Dave Kings criteria) will have worked with both these players before and indeed played against Naismith. 

Neil is also out of contact in the summer. 

A few things are alligned here that maybe there is some logic in the thought we will get him in summer. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol: 

I laughed as well but if you think about it, Murty is being allowed to sign players even though he's unlikely to be manager next year. Makes sense in a fu led up way if someone else is lined up and approves the players too.....

Or maybe I'm way off like I said. 

16 hours ago, dee9 said:

I have to be honest I think he's a very good young manager. All this shite as well of is he a celtic fan or not I'm actually not interested anymore. Just get someone who can get results.

....and we wonder why our team and the country are totally fucked? Bounce on you clueless fuck!

It shows the lamentable state of proceedings when we have just appointed a manager well an U20s coach to be precise and the forums are full of possible replacements and doubts over his abilities. Now I don't blame Murty nor the fans.

We also have had a dubious statement from Allen which clearly shows he is unhappy..."I gave them a list of names within 2 days"

We also have had a clear slight of hand here where Murty's appointed was hastily announced to deflect from the TOP ruling...and we have a clear failure by the board to appoint the best possible candidate, which is their duty.

Come the Jan sales I want Robertson out and I want this incompetent board to find a manager of stature . I also want them to scour the world to look for a group of people to sell this club too. People with vision, competence and dignity. No asset strippers please.

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

I laughed as well but if you think about it, Murty is being allowed to sign players even though he's unlikely to be manager next year. Makes sense in a fu led up way if someone else is lined up and approves the players too.....

Or maybe I'm way off like I said. 

Do you mean a deal in principle has been done under the radar?

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Do you mean a deal in principle has been done under the radar?

I'm not in the know I'm just saying if a new manager was coming in summer and he was of a mind to sign guys he'd worked with before then perhaps the likes of Martin, Naismith and Mulumbu make sense