Gaz52

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You're probably right. What I really want to know is, why did McInnes knock us back? A few years ago Scottish people NEVER said no to Rangers. Unless they were the Dylan McGeoch type. 

Because we're a basket case of a club and the demands placed on a manager (despite significantly less resources than bheasts) will lead to the sack for all but the best. And no matter what they are promised in terms of funds and support with King at the helm I wouldn't take anything for granted. They'll serve a purpose until they're disposable for his/ the Boards greater good.

Then there's the leaks, the internal power struggles, the dross to move out, the overhaul required.....

What's not to excite a manager eh?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Because we're a basket case of a club and the demands placed on a manager (despite significantly less resources than bheasts) will lead to the sack for all but the best. And no matter what they are promised in terms of funds and support with King at the helm I wouldn't take anything for granted. They'll serve a purpose until they're disposable for his/ the Boards greater good.

Then there's the leaks, the internal power struggles, the dross to move out, the overhaul required.....

What's not to excite a manager eh?

To tell you the truth I think it was a half-hearted approach to appease the fans...

Highly talented managers manage shite international teams because of the money...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to raise the wage of a prospective good manager by subtracting a whack off the players budget...right up Harry Redknapps street I'd imagine...

If he wanted the job he'd take it now. Fuck off with this waiting to see how he does at Preston.

I would have taken him too, thought we might have been interested in him after getting rid of warburton.

What i will take out of this though is that OP goes and gets a drink with taigs.