Rossiter having “hard time” in fitness fight

Lloyd

8 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Where the fuck was he putting it......oan his legs !!!!

Where he had acne i would imagine.

Looked at all different pictures of him growing up and can't find any of him with acne, he must have had right good cream.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, MasterD said:

He was sold rather than released. He failed a medical at Wolves which was a biochemical issue but we later sold him.

not to be pedantic but, surely you mean "biomechanical" rather than biochemical anyways here is an article which quotes the problem I wonder what the actual biomechanical problem was?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/jan/09/alan-gow-wolverhampton-wanderers-Rangers

Just a thought - in Oct 1988 we lost a 21yr old player to injury and he did not play 1st team football again for us for 18 months. Our club stuck by him, paid for several operations and a long time in rehabilitation before he came back, so it's not something new. That player was Ian Durrant.

7 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Just a thought - in Oct 1988 we lost a 21yr old player to injury and he did not play 1st team football again for us for 18 months. Our club stuck by him, paid for several operations and a long time in rehabilitation before he came back, so it's not something new. That player was Ian Durrant.

I loved his return ~ the first reserve match I ever attended....and there were a few of us that decided to turn up to cheer him on!