Brown.

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Ross the boss is a junkie with mental deficiencies, dangerous combination

...that's twice you've grassed me ya bastard!!...In the real world 'Gustav', a Junkie is always more 'Trustworthy' than ANY grass...even if it's only by a the thin edge of a fag paper!

...because It's easy to spot a junkie a mile off, but grasses...(just thought I'd sling that in there) :caughtone:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ross The Boss said:

...that's twice you've grassed me ya bastard!!...In the real world 'Gustav', a Junkie is always more 'Trustworthy' than ANY grass...even if it's only by a the thin edge of a fag paper!

...because It's easy to spot a junkie a mile off, but grasses...(just thought I'd sling that in there) :caughtone:

My profile is literally nothing but me telling people I'm a grass.

1 minute ago, Ross The Boss said:

You're not from Australia are you?

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You're not from Australia are you?

Hullo BABN...No, from Glasgow, Kinnear Road, right next tae the pedo dome...then onto London, and of all places, Blackpool (I know, I know, shhh!) ... been here since 1999 - Always had Rangers in my Heart wherever I've been. Follow Follow! :crabflute:

4 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Hate how he struts around the pitch like he is the man in Scottish football. I'm pretty sure I caught him playing a couple of they no-look passes in the game on Saturday like he's Ronaldinho. Needs brought down a peg or two. 

The no look pass is literally the worst “skill” you’ll see in modern football, especially when fannies like him play it. Its more like a “look then look away” pass, its fuckin embarrassing. 

21 minutes ago, Ross The Boss said:

:lol::lol:

Have you found the like button yet mate ? If not do you see the 'thumbup' on the right side of the screen at the bottom ? 

I realise as I post this you will probably be sleeping but a great post to wake up to, I think. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Have you found the like button yet mate ? If not do you see the 'thumbup' on the right side of the screen at the bottom ? 

I realise as I post this you will probably be sleeping but a great post to wake up to, I think. :thumbsup:

Thanks Bears r us...but no thumbs up either...can see top right 'report post' - a 'black  arrow' , then underneath the post is a plus sign & quote n that's it...:duh:

I started going to games in the early 60's and lego would be regarded as one of the biggest tarts on the pitch back then. It's all just posturing from him as the cheap shots, niggly tackles etc are all pathetic compared to then. 

When I think of a hard man I think of Dave Mackay, Tommy Smith, Norman Hunter, our own JG etc. Guys that would go full on into a tackle without fear, a player that would stick up for, and protect his teamates without fear for himself. Lego is a sleekit, posturing, fanny of a player as kicking someone in the head when they are down or posturing with lots of team mates around is not a hard man. Some people get mixed up between a dirty player and a hard player, no more so than in the case of lego.

1 hour ago, Ross The Boss said:

Thanks Bears r us...but no thumbs up either...can see top right 'report post' - a 'black  arrow' , then underneath the post is a plus sign & quote n that's it...:duh:

The mystery continues then. The 'thumbsup' + 'like' is at the right side from the plus & quote.  I assume you can 'like' as soon as you join up, so ask @cushynumber or @gogzy they should be able to help. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Ross The Boss said:

You may need to have a minimum number of posts before the like “thumbs up” icon will appear. It just recently appeared for me. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

The mystery continues then. The 'thumbsup' + 'like' is at the right side from the plus & quote.  I assume you can 'like' as soon as you join up, so ask @cushynumber or @gogzy they should be able to help. :thumbup:

Nah, as a new member we don’t have access to that or making new threads on this part of the forum. 

Must need a certain amount of “rep” or time as a member first.

2 hours ago, James Rolle said:

You may need to have a minimum number of posts before the like “thumbs up” icon will appear. It just recently appeared for me. 

1 minute ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

Nah, as a new member we don’t have access to that or making new threads on this part of the forum. 

Thanks guys, I did not know that. I am sure it will be working for you all soon. :thumbup:

@Ross The Boss

15 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

I like your post :happy:....Well, that's solved the 'no like button' issue...canny wait noo for the button to appear...I think I promised plumGER my first official like, bet he's excited as fuck!

10 minutes ago, Ross The Boss said:

I like your post :happy:....Well, that's solved the 'no like button' issue...canny wait noo for the button to appear...I think I promised plumGER my first official like, bet he's excited as fuck!

Just had a wank over it.

16 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

yes i think thats right. Its to stop taigs coming on with a new account and spamming the place. I dont know what the figure is - I'll find out.