Brown.

ForeverAndEver

Get into brown and it’s proven in Europe and national level that he’s useless. Hyndman and tavernier did it back in March at the piggery and he started losing his head.

he is the most overhyped player in recent times.  You get journos or some tit on twitter posting interceptions or passing stats yet 90% of that bastards passes are safe ones- sideways backwards, 5/6 yds.   I’m at a total loss as to why the media hold him in such high regard given that he couldn’t ever get the better of Baz or Thomson in those games and he couldn’t lace the boots of any midfielders from the win Jansen years all the way to strachan.

theres a reason why no one has bought him and it’s because he’s shite

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah. It's baffling how we can't show that same commitment and application  against the smaller teams.  Just imagine where we'd be right now . 

Mate every time we turn it on ~ Sheep twice, Hearts away etc and get the big results, I think “ that’s it, the penny has dropped” and then we revert back to tepid shite. I really hope, this 2nd half performance and the winter break gets the fucking message across. 

I can tolerate defeat, but I can’t tolerate a lack of fight. 

8 minutes ago, JR said:

Mate every time we turn it on ~ Sheep twice, Hearts away etc and get the big results, I think “ that’s it, the penny has dropped” and then we revert back to tepid shite. I really hope, this 2nd half performance and the winter break gets the fucking message across. 

I can tolerate defeat, but I can’t tolerate a lack of fight

:tu:   I think that most of us feel the same way , defeats will happen & players will have off days but a bit of fight should be the least the support deserves . Yesterday was refreshing to see and that attitude should set the bench mark for the second half of the season .

12 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

:tu:   I think that most of us feel the same way , defeats will happen & players will have off days but a bit of fight should be the least the support deserves . Yesterday was refreshing to see and that attitude should set the bench mark for the second half of the season .

In a nutshell mate. ??

The reaction from the fans to players committing themselves into challenges should be enough for them to realise that we will give them everything, if they are willing to do the same  

I really hope at last the penny drops. Perhaps the potential appointment of Jimmy Nichol  will help re-enforce that attitude and we’ll see an upturn in fortunes all the way thru to May and beyond. 

On 31/12/2017 at 18:43, JR said:

I can tolerate defeat, but I can’t tolerate a lack of fight. 

Sums it perfectly for the vast majority of us.Be interested to know what was said at half time in the dressing room.More importantly by whom to whom. Whoever it was that felt so strongly that things needed said and sorted sounds to me the kind of player we need wearing the armband.We badly need some leadership on the pitch and some fight within the squad.Hopefully not another false dawn and the players finally get what wearing our famous strip demands from them and that the adoration that filling it with pride will follow.

And broon also talks like a wee lassie.  When I hear him speak it reminds me of when Jim Baxter said of Alan Ball, that he sounded like wee Jimmy Clitheroe :mutley:

broon is about as scary as the scream of a women tennis player. Funny how a guy has to keep a certain hairdo for image purposes. A bit like Robert Smith of The Cure or Brian May of Queen.  

i'd be amazed if they don't upgrade on this cunt in the summer. doubt he will be as prominent a figure for them after this season is done, which is a shame because I'd like him to be the figurehead of the team which we sink to get 55.

unfortunately though I can see him being phased out. its written all over him, he's never a fucking athlete in a million years and runs like he's carrying a piano on his back. add to the fact that he's utterly fucking shite, and game's a bogey for this cunt.