Brown.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

No one has profited more from our plight than this mutant! An average average footballer with a fantasy hard man persona that should have been extinguished years ago. 

I couldn't agree more.  He's featured regularly at international level and in Europe but never had anything remotely resembling success.  He won the league once prior to our team getting kicked down the leagues.  All of his domestic success has come at a time when Scottish football has been at its most uncompetitive for several decades.  

All Brown does is chase people down and bring the ball out from his defence.  We need a physically strong and combative CM to go up against him for 90mins and let's see how he copes with it.  During the last Old Firm game Holt, to his credit, tried to battle with him but he's just too small.  

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I couldn't agree more.  He's featured regularly at international level and in Europe but never had anything remotely resembling success.  He won the league once prior to our team getting kicked down the leagues.  All of his domestic success has come at a time when Scottish football has been at its most uncompetitive for several decades.  

All Brown does is chase people down and bring the ball out from his defence.  We need a physically strong and combative CM to go up against him for 90mins and let's see how he copes with it.  During the last Old Firm game Holt, to his credit, tried to battle with him but he's just too small.  

Collectively our midfield had Brown pushed all the way back into their own box throughout the match. Maybe we dont need one CM to do it and just to tell our guys... "dont be scared"

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Collectively our midfield had Brown pushed all the way back into their own box throughout the match. Maybe we dont need one CM to do it and just to tell our guys... "dont be scared"

I don't think the players are "scared" I just think they struggle physically.  Mulumbo outmuscled our midfield just a few weeks back.  We need our own enforcer who can help us get a grip on those midfield battles.  

18 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I don't think the players are "scared" I just think they struggle physically.  Mulumbo outmuscled our midfield just a few weeks back.  We need our own enforcer who can help us get a grip on those midfield battles.  

Correct, 

Like you said wee Holt was game for a scrap with Lego he just lacked the physicality to do so, I agree. 

Any half decent player who can match him physically should have him beat, as their superior footballing abilities should take over.

Hate how he struts around the pitch like he is the man in Scottish football. I'm pretty sure I caught him playing a couple of they no-look passes in the game on Saturday like he's Ronaldinho. Needs brought down a peg or two. 

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Hate how he struts around the pitch like he is the man in Scottish football. I'm pretty sure I caught him playing a couple of they no-look passes in the game on Saturday like he's Ronaldinho. Needs brought down a peg or two. 

He done 2 or 3 of them then was slack with one back to Gordon and went into his shell a bit after it.

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Mulumbo played us a lot better than Brown, Mulumbo played the whole game well Brown legs were away second half if we had taken of Kranjcar earlier who only completed 7 passes we would have won the game, This why we need a manager.

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

He's in no way whatsoever like Ronaldo. He's similar to the Brazilian Ronaldo in that he's about 60 stone but that's where the Ronaldo comparisons end.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You are talking to yourself again.

Being new doesn't excuse your obvious mental health issues.

Aye...I know Yer right! ... btw...Can you tell me how to 'like' a comment, there's a couple of crackers on here but  stupid me canny find the like button :thinking:

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What was the verdict?

...Guilty as fuck mate...of stupidity in the first degree, seriously!  Canny find it, I'll be giving myself an uppercut when I realize how obvious the elusive like button is ...after you point it out to me :cheerio:

8 minutes ago, Ross The Boss said:

...Guilty as fuck mate...of stupidity in the first degree, seriously!  Canny find it, I'll be giving myself an uppercut when I realize how obvious the elusive like button is ...after you point it out to me :cheerio:

like-button.jpg