25 January – St Johnstone (A) – Youth Cup Round 4
30 January – Villareal (A)

6 February – Levante (A)
14 February – Man Utd (H)

6 March – AEK Athens (H)
11 March – FC Utrecht (H)
14 March – Brentford “B” (H)

30 March – 3 April – Saint Joseph Tournament
Teams attending – Cagliari, Fortaleza, Apoel Nicosie, FC Tokyo, Deportivo , Servette Geneva, FC Groningen, Stade Rennais

10 April – Breidablik ‘B’ (H)
15 April* – Paris St Germain (A) *Date subject to change due to French Cup Fixtures
18 April – FC Copenhagen (H)

5 May – Everton (H)

9 – 13 May – Volksbank Cup
Teams – Red Bull Brasil (Champion), Fulham FC, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV, VfB Stuttgart

I fancy that Saint Joseph tournament .. Levante I seen them play up at Levante's ground before so not as keen to do that, likewise been to the venue they're playing Villareal at ... hanging off PSG because it says dates liable to change.

Anyone got any info on the Volksbank Cup?

46 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I fancy that Saint Joseph tournament .. Levante I seen them play up at Levante's ground before so not as keen to do that, likewise been to the venue they're playing Villareal at ... hanging off PSG because it says dates liable to change.

Anyone got any info on the Volksbank Cup?

Germany Mate, think I heard Fulham youth team, not sure about others.

Google to the rescue Gnarrenburg, Germany.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

100pc correct 

shame it's only a 1 year thing 

back to playing the Scottish teams in a meaningless league again next year 

Let's hope we are brave enough to tell the Scottish leagues to fuck the fucking fuck off and keep doing what benefits us most.

1 hour ago, Young Bob said:

Development League is also competitive.

in senior football they will show if they are able to make the step up though 

I only ever played upto u16 level but noticed the changes in what was required as I went up the age levels .none more than when I took a year out and didn't play till I was 15 again .the physicality took me by surprise .didn't take me long to realise it was time to get stuck in 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Let's hope we are brave enough to tell the Scottish leagues to fuck the fucking fuck off and keep doing what benefits us most.

wouldn't surprise me if they banned us from doing the same again as it will clearly help us 

saying that they don't have an issue with the tarriers being in a closed shop u19 European set up 

23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

wouldn't surprise me if they banned us from doing the same again as it will clearly help us 

saying that they don't have an issue with the tarriers being in a closed shop u19 European set up 

Wouldn't be shocked if they banned us under the ground it isn't an official competition or something.

I don't give a single fuck what THEY do.