eskbankloyal

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

We know it’s going to be the RC teacher for the pedo game 

It won't be Dallas or Madden or Mclean

Choose from Clancy , Thompson or Collum ....................................................Or some other preferred cunt

It most definitely won't be McDonald , Dallas snr , McCurrie or Calum Murray

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Watch Hamiltons pen v us on Sunday and you'll see Madden isn't giving it but appears to be guided by the linesman , then when you watch another view you see the linesmans view is blocked .

The Linesman is a wank, Douglas Ross (Moray MP) He's actually swayed the ref's decisions in a few of our games. Most noticeably  the game V's the sheep at Pittodrie when Jack Was Sent off. 

45 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We keep hearing that. Almost as regularly as we are on the receiving end of questionable/unfathomable decisions.

I'll apologise in advance of my paranoia for Saturday which again will be merely shite refereeing that goes against us.

think it was Walter who said these decisions tend to even themselves out over the season and I believe the standard of refereeing, much like the standard of football, in Scotland is now on a par with the third world.

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It won't be Dallas or Madden or Mclean

Choose from Clancy , Thompson or Collum ....................................................Or some other preferred cunt

It most definitely won't be McDonald , Dallas snr , McCurrie or Calum Murray

They're all shite mate, won't matter who they pick

31 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

think it was Walter who said these decisions tend to even themselves out over the season and I believe the standard of refereeing, much like the standard of football, in Scotland is now on a par with the third world.

5 penalties to us over next few weeks then eh

41 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Regardless of the ref. It’s hearts at home, we should be winning. 

True to an extent.

But fuck me it's difficult when you have a man wrongly sent off (Jack), opposition player commiting foul after foul (mcgeoch), another getting free kicks despite rugby tackling our player as the image above illustrates and our player (pena) getting wiped out when breaking through on goal.... all unpunished bar Jack.   When all this happens in one game like it did v hivs, you see the reality of the refereeing performance on the result.

Edit.

I even forgot to add Stokes assaulting Tav. 

7 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Reffed their draw at the weekend so maybe not the complete cheat I thought he was. Certainly at best extremely incompetent and not good news. The team just needs to do their bit on the park and ensure the ref has no bearing on the outcome.

He's called a cheat on here and the dhims were calling him a cheat on Sunday ??

The ironic thing is the only cheats on the pitch are the players ??

25 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

True to an extent.

But fuck me it's difficult when you have a man wrongly sent off (Jack), opposition player commiting foul after foul (mcgeoch), another getting free kicks despite rugby tackling our player as the image above illustrates and our player (pena) getting wiped out when breaking through on goal.... all unpunished bar Jack.   When all this happens in one game like it did v hivs, you see the reality of the refereeing performance on the result.

No one for saying refs cheat but that's as close to cheating as I have seen at a game... If its no cheating what is it?

Totally paranoid original post - and pointless. I don't give a fuck who the ref is. We play as hard as we can for 90 minutes and what will be, will be. 

I'll leave worrying what school the ref went to - to bead jigglers, because it is ohbsessed tim like behaviour.