Scottish Football

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

The passing alone in this game is showing us up from yesterday, nice fast and precise, everything we weren't.

Just said same to my lad.

Along with the pace and application of both teams.

Both sides are trying to do the right thing - doesn’t always come off, obv, but they’re committed to it & so much easier on the eye than the faffing about we’re having inflicted on us!

How fucking hard is it?

On 02/08/2024 at 18:58, Lovenkraaands said:

Decent result for St Mirren. Found every of their supporters I’ve ever met to be a weirdo, but credit where it’s due.

A Killie fan I know went to Begium for the Cercle game and be posted a picture  on his social media of him with Billy Bowie, their chairman, in what looked like a square, drinking pints in Killie tops. Imagine Bennett in amongst the travelling Bears in Europe.:lol:

Was in Kilmarnock on business the night they beat us 2-1 under Gerrard.

Was staying at the Park Hotel and lots of their players and what seemed like directors came in and were mingling with their fans, so seemed like a regular occurrence.

I think one of their directors got done for D&D that night!

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Just said same to my lad.

Along with the pace and application of both teams.

Both sides are trying to do the right thing - doesn’t always come off, obv, but they’re committed to it & so much easier on the eye than the faffing about we’re having inflicted on us!

How fucking hard is it?

Both teams showing a lot of intensity compared to our half arsed snails pace shite :sad:

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Both teams showing a lot of intensity compared to our half arsed snails pace shite :sad:

Exactly mate.

And like Hearts yesterday, all seem to be working for each other.

Didn’t get that feeling about ours…😳

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Exactly mate.

And like Hearts yesterday, all seem to be working for each other.

Didn’t get that feeling about ours…😳

We've had no intensity for about the last 6 months. Players just going through the motions. It makes me want to greet watching them. Sickening! 

That's on the manager to put a rocket up their arses, then again his style of play helps fuck all tbh. 

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

We should be going for players like Lennon Miller, McCowan. Guys that are good in our league. 

Doing well/winning the league brings it's own bonuses with Europe. League first and foremost though. 

Would much rather we shopped in our own back door but we’d need to sell both Hagi and Cantwell to be able to afford Lennon Miller.