The Cheap/Exotic Experiments

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Warburton, Pedro, Murty. The board should hang their heads in shame. 

Time to get an experienced manager in. Tried and tested, British manager who has either a history of winning trophies, astute in the transfer window and gets the very best out of average players. 

We’ve pissed the little millions we’ve had up against a wall. It’s last chance saloon now, get a fucking manager in the fans can get on board with

I agree with every word here prso and I stand by what I say, if we had got a decent manager in before Murty then we might have actually pushed for the league this year but we’ve blown it with the cheap experiments 

This squad will win no titles under any manager. An improvement on before, yes, but they remain not good enough. Some fail to see the obvious from the top to the bottom of this club. Change the board or there is no change and forever in the shadows of scum fc.

Three years now and still many cannot see that having the second highest budget in the land and it's still by a long way off the scum, will just not cut it.

Sadly Pep G could not win this league with this squad.

This board's days are over and there are absolutely no excuses for them. 

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

FDB is the guy I want this summer am hoping we have already sounded him out.

He'd cost millions and who's to say he wouldn't come in and behave like a Warburton trying to be a footballing idealist. What happened to getting in a British manager, a pragmatist, proven in Scottish football?  Did that end when McInnes knocked us back?

Michel Preud'homme? He has won trophies where ever he has gone, is experienced, used to managing limited resources and has European experience. He is in demand but is taking a break from football BUT Rangers is one of the few clubs that he has volunteered his name to be put forward.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He'd cost millions and who's to say he wouldn't come in and behave like a Warburton trying to be a footballing idealist. What happened to getting in a British manager, a pragmatist, proven in Scottish football?  Did that end when McInnes knocked us back?

Joking aside we just need a good manager and good players we are in danger of over complicating things. Couldn't care less about where they come from tbh.

First and foremost they must be good at this game that goes for manager and players. Anything after that is a bonus and I worry some of they aspects are creeping above the non negotiables 

We need a leader at the club.

Warburton was all all about molly codling and wanking furiously over how Barcelona play football, Caixinha was a joke figure from the off who tried to compensating for that by making daft decisions that he thought made him look hardline or like a taskmaster when they just made him look like a clown and Murty has always been a gloried caretaker.

Go to Belgium and get Nigel Pearson in. He’s exactly the sort of character and personality that we need right now.

21 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Warburton was all all about molly codling and wanking furiously over how Barcelona play football, Caixinha was a joke figure from the off who tried to compensating for that by making daft decisions that he thought made him look hardline or like a taskmaster when they just made him look like a clown and Murty has always been a gloried caretaker.

Go to Belgium and get Nigel Pearson in. He’s exactly the sort of character and personality that we need right now.

I cringed when I saw him being suggested by some in the management forum before GM was given the gig to the end of the season . Now though after seeing us repeating the same failings time after time and watching players fail to do even the basic stuff right , I'm beginning to warm to the idea of approaching him . He can certainly organise teams and comes across as someone who is no nonsense and not afraid to put some noses out of joint in order to get the best results out of his squads . He's never been shy either at calling out the arseholes in the media if he thinks it's merited which would be a bonus . Down side is that his teams are not always easy on the eye , but right now we need someone who puts winning above all else .

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Said it months ago , Pearson would put the fear into that squad of pussies.