Segregation

110 steps

16 minutes ago, Siwel said:

It’s not a big enough deal to worry about, we’ve got far bigger problems

Aye I know mate. Having someone at the ticket office make an extra section available is such an onerous task that it could well derail the bigger issues. :huh:

Strange logic. Sometimes easy little things to deal with don't necessarily get in the way of massive issues, hard as it is to believe.

Take care of the pennies and the pounds take care of themselves etc...

16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aye I know mate. Having someone at the ticket office make an extra section available is such an onerous task that it could well derail the bigger issues. :huh:

Strange logic. Sometimes easy little things to deal with don't necessarily get in the way of massive issues, hard as it is to believe.

Take care of the pennies and the pounds take care of themselves etc...

I’m not saying they’ll get in the way just don’t see that big a problem here, segregation has always been like that and it’s not gonna change.

Just now, Siwel said:

I’m not saying they’ll get in the way just don’t see that big a problem here, segregation has always been like that and it’s not gonna change.

It hasn't. It used to be alot smaller. 

It's hundreds of Bears that could go to the game that can't and tens of thousands of pounds lost. It's a big enough problem that could potentially be easily fixed.

Not sure where the negative is in asking the question or in the idea of selling more tickets is.

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

In fact, it was much smaller than that for the last OF game. It's always much smaller than that at OF games.

I was just going to post that. We were in the bit where the away fans usually go at the last OF and there was less segregation than that. I know that they obviously wouldn't segregate us on the left towards the Sandy Jardine but I don't think there was two rows between us and the scum. I might be wrong right enough. 

I've noticed that against the likes of Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs the segregation is minimal. It only seems to be the lower league sides who get all those extra rows.

32 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was just going to post that. We were in the bit where the away fans usually go at the last OF and there was less segregation than that. I know that they obviously wouldn't segregate us on the left towards the Sandy Jardine but I don't think there was two rows between us and the scum. I might be wrong right enough. 

20 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

They now have nets over the seats instead of a sponsors ad but it’s still at the Rangers side which still allows the opposition to run towards our fans if they score. I just don’t get that part, get the net beside the travelling support and if they run on it jail the fuckers

Swap the corner with the UB's and then there's only one segregation , used to be there why not again ? 

Whilst we have more presssing issues I Think the OP has a fair enough point. That’ll be a right few grand over a season, a right few grand that could be spent effectively.  I’d bet they are left empty over polis concerns that big bad Ranges fans may attack at any moment.