Sell Morelos, Wes and Windass

kris1984

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Cash in on Tav too. These guys are nowhere near as good as people think (myself included at one point, the false dawns always had me thinking Morelos, Fod and Windass were great players)

Tav occasionally impresses me with his crossing.

sadly his defending is worse than woeful. 

5 hours ago, broomloan blue nose said:

Morelos would be a different player playing alongside someone like Cummings.he did not get enough service yesterday either, although  I admit, when he did in the second half hitting crossbar once or twice and a save from they'e keeper.i just think he is the unluckiest player in the league.not a bad player its just nothing seems to go in for him.if we ended up keeping him for another year I don' think it would be a bad thing when he gets confidence back the goals will flow...hopefully.

He wouldn’t. You get exactly the same from him. He’s a nuisance at best and a poor finisher at all times. He’s scored a few goals but his misses far out weigh what he tucks away.

slightly better Joe Garner. Gets stuck in but that’s about it really.

After Sunday it's the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I know it's not going to happen but I don't want to see anyone of those fucking shitebags in a Rangers jersey again. And as for the backroom staff and manager that goes for them too I'm fucking sick of the lot of them and king and his puppets can all get to fuck also. I know I'm dreaming but it is what the club needs to help us get back to where we belong. But I won't hold my fucking breath. Shitebags the whole rotten lot of them.

If we had a decent scouting network I would agree. Morelos is only here because Johanson new of him from Finland. Wes and Windass are only here because Warburton previously coached them. So far the players our DOF has put forward leave a lot to be desired. I would let Wes go as I also think he is an average keeper and wouldn't be to difficult to replace. But even with their flaws I would keep the other two.