Murty is sorry.

backup

I think it would be shit if he lost his job altogether at Ibrox. Being a Manager and being a Coach are 2 completely different jobs with vastly differing remits. Very few are great at both. Plus the fact people are saying he accepted the responsibility in December. For all we know he could have been telt "Hey graeme, theres naebody else here to do it, so your het matey". After All he is employed by Rangers Football Club not Rangers Youth Development.

23 hours ago, Coop said:

Out of his depth and whoever thought this was his depth should be out too.  The players, every single one of them owes the fans an apology too.

The board are out of their depth so it's only natural that everyone else down the pecking order are out of their depth aswell.

22 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Murty doesn't amount to a hill of beans, this fuckin shambles being inflicted upon us stems completely from incompetent board decisions, the place is being run like an events and pub venue looks like rather than a football club and unless this changes drastically with investment don't expect improvement any time soon!

...... And no manager worth their salt will touch us with a barge pole. Vicious circle.

17 hours ago, WWTC said:

I agree with alot of what you’re saying, but would you consider Kilmarnock a bullying side? Your saying he fits the bill, but has he ever built a squad with the expectations of actually winning something? Does his current side fit with your description of this future Rangers team? 

In turn.. 

No, not necessarily, but they mix it well and they certainly don't GET bullied. 

No he hasn't. Not a prerequisite of a successful manager. See Smith, McLeish or Lennon who didn't have such experience and became very successful at winning trophies.

In style? No. In substance? Yes. As a team who have a winning mentality and willingness to go thru brick walls for their gaffer? Yes. 

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Saying sorry is one thing, but, after that shambles, he should have walked.

He's a disgrace for a manager.

Plus, I'm still fucking hurting.

I'm at the stage now where the pain isnt hurting anymore, i have been totally anesthetized. It's like I've been tortured for years by some mad serial killer and it's just numbness now.

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm at the stage now where the pain isnt hurting anymore, i have been totally anesthetized. It's like I've been tortured for years by some mad serial killer and it's just numbness now.

Give me a shot of that anaesthetic you use please mate.