Pena

MrMckee

Honestly not sure how folk çan use terms like natural talent and çan see he had ability 

Hes been fucking rotten worst professional on and off the park we have ever had!

Arrived in the box a few times on end of crosses but watching him try to do the basics of football has been embarrassing.

Worst footballer to have ever worn our jersey.

59 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I think he is putting himself on the scrap heap. All we can do is offer to help him with his problem but if he won't comply then it is down to him. I think he will be gone in the summer with some Rangers cash in his back pocket and his career effectively over.

Oh absolutely. All we can do if offer a second chance. If he doesn't take it then cheerio. I would rather we did offer him a second chance to show he can change.

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Oh absolutely. All we can do if offer a second chance. If he doesn't take it then cheerio. I would rather we did offer him a second chance to show he can change.

We will be offering him every chance in the world now because in this day and age you need to protect these precious high flying souls who decide the good life is not enough for them.