Investment in weeks, allegedly (nowt to do with shifting season tickets)

backup

" But club officials are not expecting a major take-up, with shares in Rangers International Football Club PLC - which trade on JP Jenkins, a secondary market platform for "unlisted" companies - currently selling at 27.5p pence per share."

Are the board really so self unaware at the sheer scale of their mismanagement that they believe current shareholders other than the board and their lackys at C1872 Ponzu Scheme aren't going to take their arms if if that 20p offer ever materialises? High on blue  kool aid. 

That should read traded "on that bucket shop matched bargain trading platform JP Jenkins where if you try and sell anything more than £500 worth of stock you're bid less than 5p for shares or told they don't want them." Joke trading platform for joke board. Where's you're fucking Nomad Dave?

The board has had more than enough time to ensured that King complied with his share offer and that the alleged investment was all in place prior to the Season ticket renewal date.

Securing the funds they claim they are about to do could have allowed them to unveil a new top class manager, and got the fans on board again.

What have they been doing for the last 5 months ffs.

This reeks of more pish from the worst cancer this club has ever had.

5 hours ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Correct me if I am wrong not clued up that much, but isn't king making an offer to buy shares held by other people? So why would the money go to the club, if I owned shares in Rangers and King offered to buy them from me, the money would go to me? This makes no sense. The club doesn't get anything??

Correct 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Can’t get excited at that as their idea of fresh investment is a couple of million here and there to sign guys from Hamilton and the like - nowhere near good enough

the fresh investment that will get me excited is 20 million upfront given to a capable manager to spend - anything less is pissing in the wind and set us back even more 

Totally agree and the thing is who's to say if we did get a whack of cash upfront they cunts wouldn't up the stakes as surely they are sitting on a few quid ready to go if needed. They just don't need to spend just now as we are making a total Cunt of things. Grim 

On 19/04/2018 at 11:46, gj923 said:

No idea but at least it should be done one way or the other in the next 2 weeks.

Bennett has went quiet on confirming the funds are in place

12 hours ago, dee9 said:

Totally agree and the thing is who's to say if we did get a whack of cash upfront they cunts wouldn't up the stakes as surely they are sitting on a few quid ready to go if needed. They just don't need to spend just now as we are making a total Cunt of things. Grim 

Its worse. Who's to say King and this board with John Bennett of Hendersons, Paul Murray, Dougie Park, AJ,  etc all thick as thieves don't use season ticket money to fund the King offer round the back using cross guarantees etc to funders. There's no independence or transparency. Unthinkable but remind me where that happened once before?