Lowest of the low

G.E.C.

Admin and the journey was absolute torture. Since that board have came in we’ve gifted the tarriers two trebles, made absolutely catastrophic managerial decisions and we’re bringing in Gerrard of all people as the next gaffer. They should be chased out, treated us like mugs for 3 years and are slowly killing us.

Just now, yoggiebear said:

We've been treated like mugs since 2012, club has been looted from top to bottom. It can't be all blamed on the current regime

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just now, King Jela said:

It absolutely fucking can. 

I ain't saying king has been the great Messiah but before he got control there was a fire sale of Rangers assets. Which resulted in ridiculous contacts being signed. So called saviours making enough money to buy chateau's in france. As I've always said the only constant is the ranger's fan's who have stepped up to the plate at every time of asking

17 minutes ago, yoggiebear said:

We've been treated like mugs since 2012, club has been looted from top to bottom. It can't be all blamed on the current regime

You’re a mug if you believe your post mate, what difference does one lot make over another when it comes to making mugs of the support ?

14 minutes ago, yoggiebear said:

I ain't saying king has been the great Messiah but before he got control there was a fire sale of Rangers assets. Which resulted in ridiculous contacts being signed. So called saviours making enough money to buy chateau's in france. As I've always said the only constant is the ranger's fan's who have stepped up to the plate at every time of asking

Ejits like you are a good reason why we are where we are

Gullible to the core 

23 minutes ago, yoggiebear said:

The board have been there for about 3 years and we're still a shambles . 

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You’re a mug if you believe your post mate, what difference does one lot make over another when it comes to making mugs of the support ?

I ain't trying to justify one regime over another. The op said we've been treated like mugs the past 3years all I was pointing out is it's been far longer than that and with far more culprits

Just now, yoggiebear said:

I ain't trying to justify one regime over another. The op said we've been treated like mugs the past 3years all I was pointing out is it's been far longer than that and with far more culprits

At least the other no users made us think we were going somewhere 

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Ejits like you are a good reason why we are where we are

Gullible to the core 

Well I guess I am in good company then. Because at some point we've all bought into Whyte, Green, Easdales, Ashley