The manager speaks

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Thought you said it was Windass?

Both of them are shite.

I am 90% sure Windass should fuck off, it's about the same percentage he actually gives a fuck in the game.

The other ten percent of me is hiding like he does the other 90%.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na, no having it one bit.

Well, considering we have the second and third top scorers, another myth. Drive and work ethic? Does he put that all into that tarrier bastard Tierney walk past him and create two goals in the space of a couple of weeks?

Imagine he didn't he the first man, or found someone with a cross?

You see those qualities in Murphy?  He had to contend with lustig who is woeful. Plus wheres the Rightback?  

I had very high hopes and he has been no where near good enough and he is a fan fulfilling a lifeling ambition.

Candieas is a poor journeyman and has been way better. Goals, Assists, Passion, Work rate. 13 assists so far, some cracking goals all in first season for a club he has zero affiliation for. 

Better than Dorrans, Haliday, Murphy, Docherty. Imo

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I see that too 

but I’m still correct because the fact he’s saying cowboy up means he’s giving them the chance to effectively fuck up and make that impression on him and save their careers when they shouldn’t even get that chance - they should be gone.

Tbh I think he's paying them lip service mate, I'll be surprised if he doesn't already know who's going. He can't really come out and say I'm binning the lot of the gutless cunts, but I'd bet he's thinking it.

I see that too 

but I’m still correct because the fact he’s saying cowboy up means he’s giving them the chance to effectively fuck up and make that impression on him and save their careers when they shouldn’t even get that chance - they should be gone.

Perhaps I've missed some of the conversation, yes most should be gone, the reality is that can't happen so he needs to determine who'll fight till the death, give absolutely everything and walk off the pitch saying I couldn't have done more.

He can build from there.

Quite a few of these players have been through 3managers and none have step up yet. That says to me get them out. I know we can’t get them all out but I really hope there’s at least 5/6 new starters coming in. 

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I am 90% sure Windass should fuck off, it's about the same percentage he actually gives a fuck in the game.

The other ten percent of me is hiding like he does the other 90%.

Was he injured today?

If he can't make the bench in that squad he wants to try and get a job in asda or something.

1 minute ago, SheriffHood said:

Tbh I think he's paying them lip service mate, I'll be surprised if he doesn't already know who's going. He can't really come out and say I'm binning the lot of the gutless cunts, but I'd bet he's thinking it.

Here’s hoping 

17 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Sorry easily one of our best players....

Drive, work ethic,strength, all in his first season in Scotland, also most assists in the league with a strike force that cant score. 

Imagine someone finished off all tjose balls he puts in the box be 20+ assists this year easy. 

Strike force that can’t score? Up until last weekend we were the leagues top scorers. Even then I think we are now only one goal behind them. 

End of the day it is only words from the manager in waiting, time will tell if he is true to his word and bins the duds who can get him sacked.

They have 2 more games to step up and show they are worthy of a place going forward.

7 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

You see those qualities in Murphy?  He had to contend with lustig who is woeful. Plus wheres the Rightback?  

I had very high hopes and he has been no where near good enough and he is a fan fulfilling a lifeling ambition.

Candieas is a poor journeyman and has been way better. Goals, Assists, Passion, Work rate. 13 assists so far, some cracking goals all in first season for a club he has zero affiliation for. 

Better than Dorrans, Haliday, Murphy, Docherty. Imo

He works as hard as Candeias yes. He had a shocker twice I know. 4-0 game, he was on the edge of the box, 5-0 came from a corner.

He's contributed towards 9 league goals in more than half the time of Candeias who has 16, canny find all comps.

Fair enough his stats are decent, but still 3rd behind the strikeforce that canny score

8 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Perhaps I've missed some of the conversation, yes most should be gone, the reality is that can't happen so he needs to determine who'll fight till the death, give absolutely everything and walk off the pitch saying I couldn't have done more.

He can build from there.

I agree. If you look at the difference of tarriers under delia and then under Brenda it proves some players just chuck it under certain circumstances,yet are completely turned around by a manager who knows what the fuck he is doing. Don’t see how anybody could turnaround most of our cowardly fuckers but you live in hope.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

I agree. If you look at the difference of tarriers under delia and then under Brenda it proves some players just chuck it under certain circumstances,yet are completely turned around by a manager who knows what the fuck he is doing. Don’t see how anybody could turnaround most of our cowardly fuckers but you live in hope.

Not a fair comparison really because as much as you have a point with the players under Delia and Rogers the extent Is totally different 

The players under Delia were not conditioned to the type of constant humiliation like we have and mentally not being able to beat the other half of the Old Firm 

you point stands up in the sense of new manager syndrome and a better manager getting more from them similar to Smith taking over from Le Guen but our mob are way past that point - amazed anyone still has that wee speak of optimism telling them otherwise tbh 

Not a fair comparison really because as much as you have a point with the players under Delia and Rogers the extent Is totally different 

The players under Delia were not conditioned to the type of constant humiliation like we have and mentally not being able to beat the other half of the Old Firm 

you point stands up in the sense of new manager syndrome and a better manager getting more from them similar to Smith taking over from Le Guen but our mob are way past that point - amazed anyone still has that wee speak of optimism telling them otherwise tbh 

Realistically we are not going to clear out a full playing staff. Gerrard seems to be a guy who will not tolerate slackers and most of our lot have been getting an easy ride from managers who were weak and clueless. In a perfect world I would chase every single player involved in the last 2 tim games but it ain’t going to happen. 

Just now, Dickie said:

Realistically we are not going to clear out a full playing staff. Gerrard seems to be a guy who will not tolerate slackers and most of our lot have been getting an easy ride from managers who were weak and clueless. In a perfect world I would chase every single player involved in the last 2 tim games but it ain’t going to happen. 

Yeah point taken about what is realistic regarding numbers out but we really should be striving to get at least 15 out the door - Pedro managed to get what out the door in the summer? 10? We should be aiming for similar and then some.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

No offence but we’ve heard all this talk before and recently 

I’m optimistic and can’t wait for him to get started but those types of sound bytes got old towards the end of Warburton’s first season.

Im worried reading between the lines he will be trusting a few of them to up their game and buy into his philosophy - they shouldn’t get the chance to !!

Know what Kai yer point is spot on. 

I just can’t help but feel that we are hearing it now from a guy that will back it up. 

He needs to walk the walk now of course and nobody should feel reassured by my hunches and guess work but for what it’s worth I think he will. Some people are just winners. We’ve lacked winners on and off the pitch for a long time, way to long. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I’m optimistic and can’t wait for him to get started but those types of sound bytes got old towards the end of Warburton’s first season.

Im worried reading between the lines he will be trusting a few of them to up their game and buy into his philosophy - they shouldn’t get the chance to !!

I need to disagree on this one....if Stevie Gerrard gives me that ultimatum I want to play for that man....I genuinely believe he will get players to a better level but I want him to do it with his players?

Just now, hammer93 said:

I need to disagree on this one....if Stevie Gerrard gives me that ultimatum I want to play for that man....I genuinely believe he will get players to a better level but I want him to do it with his players?

Yeah but that’s based on the premise that you are a footballer with ability, strong mentality, confident and not been damaged beyond repair by failure

which these players aren’t. Again it sounds good but in practice ??

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah but that’s based on the premise that you are a footballer with ability, strong mentality, confident and not been damaged beyond repair by failure

I agree with that. So many of them are steeped in failure and need to go. 

My point is, even if they have decent (or better) ability, I don’t really care, time to move on.

Fod, Tav etc....bye bye, mentally weak. 

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm alluding to that , he will bring in players that will join in with what he believes in....not many will be left standing IMHO

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

As much as your right it’s impossible to get rid of the whole team. We all know that. Out of the current cunts if it’s a must the only cunts who I’d take a punt on is murphy, Mcrorie and Tav. 

Both keepers are dogshite, we’ve nothing at centre back. Hopefully Ryan jack steps up to the player he looked like being at the sheep and two strikers need bought