Robby McCrorie Our Reserve Keeper On Loan To Berwick Rangers

Goalkeeper Robby McCrorie returns to Rangers after a successful season between the sticks for the Gers. The 20-year-old made 42 appearances, kept eight clean sheets and ended the season with a place in the Scotland Under 21 squad for an upcoming tournament. 

27 minutes ago, Ace said:

I reckon you'l see Fod & Alnwick go or sold in the summer.

McGregor comes in as no1 for couple of seasons and we put Kelly as no2 & McCrorie as back up no3

Mcrorie is a far better prospect than Kelly.Kelly lacks height and struggles badly with high balls.We need a commanding goalkeeper in this league where so many goals are scored from crosses,free kicks and corners

8 hours ago, Ace said:

I reckon you'l see Fod & Alnwick go or sold in the summer.

McGregor comes in as no1 for couple of seasons and we put Kelly as no2 & McCrorie as back up no3

McCrorie needs to be back out on loan learning the game  rather than playing back up to anyone.

Needs to be at a Championship level, instead of this League 2 shite.

8 hours ago, tm91 said:

Depending on his development I wouldn't surprise me if McCrorie was number 2. From all accounts he has the potential to be our goalkeeper for years. He was supposed to be the more talented brother wasn't he? :lol: 

Was it not the other way around, before Ross got any game time and Robby was the more well known of the 2? I remember him being linked with Man Utd when he was 13 or so.