Aberdeen away

RFC55

23 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

For all the boys that go to away games, should you not know by now?

we play them a week on Sunday do we not?

Seemingly Aberdeen delayed sending tickets. Which is questionable  considering it’s the first game of the season & they’ve known for about 6 weeks. 

42 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Seemingly Aberdeen delayed sending tickets. Which is questionable  considering it’s the first game of the season & they’ve known for about 6 weeks. 

They'll genuinely be working out how to segregate so that we get even fewer tickets.

I know it's not the club's fault but it's gradually been getting worse for tickets. Seems to be clubs are holding them longer and longer before releasing them to Rangers.

There's 12 days to the game. They'll be an email telling people they've got it and that the money will be out the following day. 

The fixtures have been out since June 19th iirc there was fuck all stopping Aberdeen sending the tickets down 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Hopefully we do the same back to the cunts 

36 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I know it's not the club's fault but it's gradually been getting worse for tickets. Seems to be clubs are holding them longer and longer before releasing them to Rangers.

There's 12 days to the game. They'll be an email telling people they've got it and that the money will be out the following day. 

The fixtures have been out since June 19th iirc there was fuck all stopping Aberdeen sending the tickets down 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Just think how it used to be as well, email out at the start of the season telling you exactly what you had for the full year! 

Clubs should be made to give allocations & dates that tickets will be sent at the start of the season, would stop shit like this & cutting allocations because a teams won 3 games in a row & think they’re now a force within Scottish football!  

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aberdeen have had tickets on sale since beginning of last week.

I’m sure they have already given us our tickets and allocation...

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Aberdeen have had tickets on sale since beginning of last week.

I’m sure they have already given us our tickets and allocation...

I think it was said that Aberdeen only sent them down at end of last week iirc. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I heard it was Wednesday. Who knows!

I think yesterday was the deadline for applying for Osijek away and they will be sorting Osijek home payments too so they are probably busy.

It's brutal. Buses must be starting to twitch cause it looks like they're going to have about 6 days to sort their members 

On 18/07/2018 at 12:15, scottyc06 said:

Away tickets on the ccs will be a fucking nightmare this year & even worse next year! 

Last year there was a record number of season tickets sold im sure, all of which will now become eligible to apply for away tickets, obviously not all will but I would expect an increase making the sheep, hibs, hearts etc a nightmare! Tarriers is a completely different kettle of fish, fuck knows how they’re gonna work that! 

Also with the way it appears to be run & an increase in demand I expect a few people to be unhappy about the distribution! 

Surely ticket office have to cap away cccs now 1 in 1 out almost, otherwise we that have been everywhere through all leagues are going to get shafted. 

5 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Surely ticket office have to cap away cccs now 1 in 1 out almost, otherwise we that have been everywhere through all leagues are going to get shafted. 

Fair point mate but we also need to have a way that newer ST holders can access aways, young guys starting out going to games would soon give up if there was no way of getting to these games. They are the future, there is no easy way to do this to keep everyone happy. A lot of these guys weren't going to the games during the banter years so shouldn't be penalized when it comes to tickets now. Each ST holder is as entitled as the next to get tickets IMO.

12 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

They couldn’t give two fucks , tickets received ,ballot done money in, tickets sent ,ticket office job done 

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I heard it was Wednesday. Who knows!

I think yesterday was the deadline for applying for Osijek away and they will be sorting Osijek home payments too so they are probably busy.

The SLO will. If only he was on here and we could ask him @thebooler @The Dude  ???