Rangers memorabilia collections

lewisrfc93

3 hours ago, Darius72 said:

Got this beauty from my workmate for helping him out.It came with this paper coaster:

3 hours ago, Darius72 said:

Got this beauty from my workmate for helping him out.It came with this paper coaster:

izycu8.jpg

Nice mate is that the same as the  one I have ? 

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Theta class mate. 

The wife has a badge collection, just over 300 I’m sure at last count, plus between us we have quite a few framed signed shirts, first one was from the Advocaat era signed by over 40 players that extended through to Big Ecks reign, the last one was from div 3 lol.  Probably the best one is Laffertys match shirt from the Killie league winning game in 2011 signed by all the players and Walter and we have quite a few prints of various players and matches over the years including a belter of the Barca one. 

Most of the stuff is all in a spare room at the moment and really need to get organised and turn it into a proper blue room once time allows me. 

Sounds fantastic mate that much of a collection should be on show. Get that blue room up and running.

12 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Was cleaning out a cupboard at my parents house after they had passed away and found a glass with the Rangers football club Scottish cup winners 1960 on it and all the players autographs. Never knew it was there so its become a precious item too me for sentimental reasons. I will try and upload a photo one for alll the older bears on here who might remember it.

1532299628485813177771.jpg

I have one as well given it as a gift when I was born apparently   Oops given my age away lol    WATP

28 minutes ago, Darius72 said:

Yes,exactly same mate.

Nice glass to have hold of your mate was very kind giving you it mine doesn't have the paper coaster though. I take it my old man must of purchased it but until I found it I had never even seen it in the house. But will be keeping hold of it now.

I'm a mad collector type,got loads of Rangers stuff

Pin badges for every major honour in a display case

A model of ibrox(pre club deck)

Badges of major players going back to the gallant pioneers

A small mahogany table with ibrox inlaid on the top(again pre club deck) and club crest embossed on the lower shelf.

Crystal whiskey decanter with RFC crest

Original watercolor of ibrox on match day

A display case with a load of our strips

A display case with our badges and crests

Various books including a great big one with our newspaper headlines and stories

An original modern spraypainted graffiti style Rangers by an English artist I know

There will probably be more but these ones are the ones that come to mind

18 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Was cleaning out a cupboard at my parents house after they had passed away and found a glass with the Rangers football club Scottish cup winners 1960 on it and all the players autographs. Never knew it was there so its become a precious item too me for sentimental reasons. I will try and upload a photo one for alll the older bears on here who might remember it.

1532299628485813177771.jpg

got one of those myself, lucky mug ,put a shelf up high enough for small  children to be unable to reach.  one night a loud bang , oh no ,i went into the room and on the floor broken glass,rushed over and the only survivor was my 1960 mug. still got it ,the rest went in the bin.

Just now, thedarvelmarvel said:

got one of those myself, lucky mug ,put a shelf up high enough for small  children to be unable to reach.  one night a loud bang , oh no ,i went into the room and on the floor broken glass,rushed over and the only survivor was my 1960 mug. still got it ,the rest went in the bin.

Haha cool story at least you still have it mate I wonder how many have survived the test of time to this day.

3 hours ago, cascadeshrimp said:

I'm a mad collector type,got loads of Rangers stuff

Pin badges for every major honour in a display case

A model of ibrox(pre club deck)

Badges of major players going back to the gallant pioneers

A small mahogany table with ibrox inlaid on the top(again pre club deck) and club crest embossed on the lower shelf.

Crystal whiskey decanter with RFC crest

Original watercolor of ibrox on match day

A display case with a load of our strips

A display case with our badges and crests

Various books including a great big one with our newspaper headlines and stories

An original modern spraypainted graffiti style Rangers by an English artist I know

There will probably be more but these ones are the ones that come to mind

That's what you call a collection mate very impressed. I did buy my old man a whisky decanter and two crystal glasses with the RFC crest on them but don't know where they are now. Get some photos up of your collection when you get a minute mate sounds like you have been collecting for a lot of years.

15 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

That's what you call a collection mate very impressed. I did buy my old man a whisky decanter and two crystal glasses with the RFC crest on them but don't know where they are now. Get some photos up of your collection when you get a minute mate sounds like you have been collecting for a lot of years.

I'm shite with getting photos cropped to the right size to put on the site mate,but i'll give it a go later

19 hours ago, miracle said:

Some of the tat that gets sold with our badge on it these days is woeful, can't see anyone having a treasured collection of this lot:

image.thumb.png.cde5e8544075c48f5dea2e9520b53dea.png

image.thumb.png.0f6330b6073e5a45750f9b26df492429.png

image.thumb.png.4d1f44871edc76d4ce06d6a4f0576511.png

image.thumb.png.fd94962702bc7f557268759bb995b01c.png

image.thumb.png.8fa9a4d0da55e53f98d307d86e5b66d9.png

that clock reminds me of a wall clock i had when i was a kid, it was like a giant wrist watch, cracker and loads better than that tat

On 22/07/2018 at 23:14, lewisrfc93 said:

I played in a tournament down at Blackpool when Barry Ferguson was at Blackburn. Met him at the tournament and got him to sign my boots, ended up playing in them and scored every game I wore them in. Called them my lucky boots back then. Wish I'd have kept them good in the end as you can barely make out the signature anymore.

The old Blackpool tournament eh? Took my boy to that before and it pished almost all weekend:lol:

Apart from the football it was a great weekend away.

15 hours ago, plumbGER said:

The old Blackpool tournament eh? Took my boy to that before and it pished almost all weekend:lol:

Apart from the football it was a great weekend away.

Aye it was always pushing a rain! I played in it a few times and never once got a good weekend for it.