Croats Kicking Off

Ace

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Just read the imperial bears article. Seems very plausible that the events carried out in the way they have described. Fucking scum bags at that tall cranes suprised it's not been torched down yet.

And if the police and media who steal stories from here don't investigate  and print then there just as bad with there 1 sided stories when it's only negative about us.

As backing these ppl and covering up is only hurting both Scottish football and hurting innocent fans going to watch the football .

As Rangers fans were going on Thursday happy to be in Europe but the dark side just can't stay away and support there own team .

On 05/08/2018 at 01:41, Blue Avenger said:

I did say very early in the thread that it had to have been inspired by those scum bastards. It wouldn't have been difficult to organise.

Like our own taigs the Croats are more taig than taig.

A taig visiting Croatia is a bit like going home for them.

Perhaps some of our more tolerant will start to have their eyes opened. This is not about wanting our club dead, they want us dead, such is their politics and doctrine and it's getting worse.

We will take that title and sooner than later, but it won't shut them up, but will have the opposite effect, such is their new found  empowerment and sense of entitlement under SNPira.

Quite simply, they want it all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a taig the same as a fenian in that it's not their religion but their anti British republican views that makes them one? Apologies I'm only an intermediate level bigot. 

Archived