Croats Kicking Off

Ace

9 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

The question is whether it was their incompetence or a deliberate policy? If their FI had been over they would know. They only have to check on You Tube and be aware of Croatian fans reputation to know that trouble was likely. I would be seeking the resignation of the head of the FI unit and that half wit of a Divisional Commander. His excuses are utterly laughable.

You do have to wonder how these 'lapses' only seem to happen when Rangers are involved. 

I understand what you are saying mate, but I hope that it was a cock up and not deliberate, that would be an incredible thing to happen.

I agree fully with the resignations that you mention but we know that will not happen because no one will ask for it IMO.

Hopefully our board are creating hell behind the scenes but I have no faith in that being the case either.   

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That's the one thing Police Scotland claim to have that I agree with

Makes ye wonder why though Sparkle 

(FFS They ended up with enough police vehicles there ,that they could have gave all the osijek fans and hooligans a blooming lift to the stadium ) 

( reading the comments section in the ET about this , someone is adamant that the croats were in the tall cranes boozer mixing with the green n grey , anyone else heard this ,or is it a loada hearsay ) 

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Club or even Club 1872 ( no laughing ) should have been proactive with a statement the night of the game or even yesterday demanding to know how a group of Ultras, who caused bother in two away ties last year were allowed to stroll about Glasgow..

Pile the pressure on the Police.

Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks our silence on this is poor to say the least. 

The blame for this lies solely with Police Scotland, known thugs from a country renowned for violence were allowed to strut around Glasgow unhindered.

I am sending an email to my MSP and that Hamza guy asking if there will be a full investigation into the police negligence that could have led to death on our streets, I expect to be fobbed off but will keep you posted with any updates. Don't hold your breath.

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

(FFS They ended up with enough police vehicles there ,that they could have gave all the osijek fans and hooligans a blooming lift to the stadium ) 

( reading the comments section in the ET about this , someone is adamant that the croats were in the tall cranes boozer mixing with the green n grey , anyone else heard this ,or is it a loada hearsay ) 

Heard the same mate, the louden also provide a warm welcome to fans of teams playing the taigs, so not unusual.

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Have a bad feeling about trouble at the maribor game if other clubs fans are speaking out against it. Surely in their hooligan 'codex' there must be something about attacking random people nothing to do with hooliganism?

They’ve not realised we left the codex. 

Codexit. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

This should be an open goal for the media if anyone wants an easy to research story. Video of the fights, internet footage from last year, supporters anecdotes, police comments, job done.

It's supposed to be the essential function of the media in a democracy to question politicians and organisations like the police to the nth degree. Keep them honest. So now that the media have reported what's happened, you'd expect that they move on to keeping the police honest, given the dangers to your average unsuspecting fan from what happened. To asking if they made mistakes. They're quick enough elsewhere where the police are suspected to have made mistakes. So you'd have to ask questions if they don't do the same here...

Will never happen here. 

Who was that Police Federation liar who came out with all the bilge after the Hibs fiasco and publicly and continually repeated the lies told in the media (Evening Times at their finest) ? Accusations of Rangers fans rioting, blocking police vans etc - all later shown to be completely made up to follow a Police Scotland deflection agenda.  Not one challenge from other 'reporters', or from our club, or from any normally mouthy MSPs (Aye James Dornan the wee prick) All swept away like yesterday's detritus, absolutely nothing to see here, move along.

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Aye, fair enough mate , just thought it too much a coincidence when trouble happens 

I don't doubt they were encouraged by the fenian fucks in there, honestly, who'd have thought Govan would become such a fenian hole?

1 hour ago, terminator said:

Not sure if sweetheart does or not.

But one things for fucking sure - the wee posse of you, goosetav, foreverandever, and bronzy, are on here licking each other's dung hatch every five minutes.

Can just see you the noo, 'uck it's only a wee tickle, goosy, shut yer eyes n count tae October and I'll be done in a jiffy I won't nip you like last time ...

" .... January ... February .... Easter ... spring ... aww furr fux sake, goosy, why'd yi no telt me yi hid thah fuckin' tandoori take oot!

Lowlife fucking scum that makes a taig look good!

Why the fuck have I been mentioned? :lol: 

14 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Yeah, we travel via the M77 and the police vans and police dog vans flew past us blue lights etc after it had kicked off. They were available so should have been deployed prematch.

Earlier in this thread it was confirmed they were welcomed in that pub and in the Govan Arms as well.

48 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Corrupt to the fucking core.

Never had any time for plod, but since the rise of SNPira, they are nothing more than a tool of the state to perpetuate a political agenda. Particularly against us.

Their new recruitment policy. Hire a taig!

I'm with you on that , no matter what flak you take for saying it

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Yeah, we travel via the M77 and the police vans and police dog vans flew past us blue lights etc after it had kicked off. They were available so should have been deployed prematch.

Earlier in this thread it was confirmed they were welcomed in that pub and in the Govan Arms as well.

2 shiteholes that should be burned down.

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks our silence on this is poor to say the least. 

Why would the club have to make a statement?

The incident was on a public street and their is no clear evidence that Rangers supporters were involved. While there is an investigation ongoing to ascertain the facts, it would be unnecessary and unhelpful for Rangers, an organisation who didn't witness the incident or have any control over the circumstances leading up to it, to comment. 

47 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

there were videos of tens if not hundreds of filth vans bottling trams full of women and children when they were in ajax yet the media portrayed them as poor wee innocent souls. Had fans and journalists alike given free reign and unlimited airtime to claim it wasnt them. perhaps the media are just incompetent as well. 

Is isn't perhaps in my eyes . It a certainty . This is going to kick off big season if we do well .

Starting with tomorrow . They will pin something on us , those cowardly bastards with a laptop in the redtops

And the bheastly BBC

They will take it in turns

3 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

It's fuck all to do with the SFA

Building the intelligence picture therefore is very important in that regard and through close liaison with our Divisional colleagues, football authorities and the clubs themselves, Police Scotland is able to identify issues, locations and emerging trends and put measures in place which will assist in mitigating the risks associated with these individuals.

http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/featured-articles/behind-the-scenes-football-coordination-unit-for-scotland

They do liaise with the SFA  and build up an action plan from the intel they receive.

The club did their bit successfully and there were no incidents at the stadium, Imho where the intel broke down was with SFA and PS. If the police were blindsided then the intel from the SFA must have been lacking.

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Will never happen here. 

Who was that Police Federation liar who came out with all the bilge after the Hibs fiasco and publicly and continually repeated the lies told in the media (Evening Times at their finest) ? Accusations of Rangers fans rioting, blocking police vans etc - all later shown to be completely made up to follow a Police Scotland deflection agenda.  Not one challenge from other 'reporters', or from our club, or from any normally mouthy MSPs (Aye James Dornan the wee prick) All swept away like yesterday's detritus, absolutely nothing to see here, move along.

Think it was Steel or Steele,  he also said PC Kieth Blakelock deserved to be beheaded. 

Archived