Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

46 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Wednesday night midnightish.  Glasgow to dublin to alicante.  Same coming back it's going to be an absolute cunt though because we'll be in dublin for 7 hours before flight back.

It’s called City Center Benidorm - 10 mins from Mcds and 20 mins from Ibrox Bar. Was £100 for 4 nights and next cheapest was £280, it looks a shit hole but don’t give a fuck at that price.

I’ve never been to Benidorm but got a feeling it’s going to be lively!

Think I’ve seen you posting you’ve been before? I’ll drop you a PM tomorrow with a few questions if so.

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

It’s called City Center Benidorm - 10 mins from Mcds and 20 mins from Ibrox Bar. Was £100 for 4 nights and next cheapest was £280, it looks a shit hole but don’t give a fuck at that price.

I’ve never been to Benidorm but got a feeling it’s going to be lively!

Think I’ve seen you posting you’ve been before? I’ll drop you a PM tomorrow with a few questions if so.

aye a few times mate.

have you had an email from.the travel club telling us where to get the tickets yet?

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

aye a few times mate.

have you had an email from.the travel club telling us where to get the tickets yet?

No mate I’ve not even officially got a ticket yet as I missed the payment date but I think they’re sorting it for me.

1 hour ago, Kurto_RFC said:

Staying in Benidorm and travelling up to Villareal for the game, me and my mate managed to get tickets! how are people getting to Villareal from Benidorm? Any buses going? need 2 seats!

Same boat, Ibrox Bar supposedly running a bus with seats. My mates trying to get in touch with them.

Train is just over an hour if not.

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

Same boat, Ibrox Bar supposedly running a bus with seats. My mates trying to get in touch with them.

Train is just over an hour if not.

Sent them a message on facebook to see if there's still seats. 

Train would be ideal, would it still be running after the game too dye reckon? 

Seems the game has been classed "high risk" and Villarreal are trying to clamp down on bears sitting with home fans;

https://www.villarrealcf.es/en/news/item/21815-important-information-for-villarreal-Rangers

I bought a ticket on Viagogo but now see they have removed all tickets so I am expecting that transaction to be cancelled. I would still hope there will be availability on the day but a heads-up to anyone travelling without tickets or with Home tickets.

3 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Manchester train after work 

over night stay then flight in morning to Alicante 

then Taxi to Benidorm 

Glaswegian loyal bus to game on Thursday 

we are on our way ?? 

Taxi is about €90 euro each way , better booking a shuttle £20 return

5 hours ago, Kurto_RFC said:

Sent them a message on facebook to see if there's still seats. 

Train would be ideal, would it still be running after the game too dye reckon? 

4 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Glassy are running 8 busses from Benidorm no idea if they are all full. @BEE @Kurto_RFC

Thanks lads my mate is on the case - Glassy defo sold out.

Dear Me

Thank you for purchasing an independent travel match ticket for our UEFA Europa League Group stage match vs Villareal CF on Thursday 20 September.

Tickets will be available for collection from the location below on Thursday 20 September from 9am until 7pm.

Jardín Alaska
Av. Alemanya, 16
12540 Vila-real, Castelló

Please note all tickets must be collected in person and will only be given on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or some form of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you are not yet in receipt of your Travel Club card for Season 2018/19.

Kind regards

Rangers Travel Club

27 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I bought in Benidorm on holiday last year and the stuff was actual shite. :lol: 

Dunno if it’s all like that in Spain or I was just unlucky haha. 

A got some in lanzarote last year that was decent, managed to get a guys phone number so going to try him shortly