Steven Gerrard....He is ours

Rambo1872

10 hours ago, Malvern said:

That's the thing that really grates on my tits (or boils my piss), everyone seems to think Liverpool fans are celtic fans, that's just fucking nonsence, me and a few others say it enough, Liverpool repect our club and are happy to have a good relationship with us as damn near every club in the UK (Outside of Scotland) does. I happily have Liverpool as my English team and until we have a British league where I have to choose I will continue to support them.

Will Stevie fight for us, damn right he will, would he dump us for Liverpool then yes he will too if asked but for now this is my Shankly moment and I am having it.

Right, the allegiance was generally Everton-Bheasts, Liverpool-Rangers.. They do however share that fucking godawful dirge YNWA.. 

But while the Kop treat the song as an anthem, the bheasts treat it as words of comfort and inspiration for getting them through those long scary nights at the chapel boys club.