Steven Gerrard....He is ours

Rambo1872

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye every chance by 2pm tomorrow mate :lol:

Don't tempt fate, Davie boy. If we get a victory tomorrow then I'll start to believe in miracles; that effort in Russia was stuff made of dreams, but to replicate it against the filth after such a journey just might be a bridge too far for us at this moment.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't see him being here any longer than another season if he does bring us the league this year.

Suppose it all depends on what Klopps doing 

Klopps winning the league this year he’s going nowhere for a few years yet. 

5 minutes ago, minstral said:

Hope not mate, would love to beat the scum.?

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Don't tempt fate, Davie boy. If we get a victory tomorrow then I'll start to believe in miracles; that effort in Russia was stuff made of dreams, but to replicate it against the filth after such a journey just might be a bridge too far for us at this moment.

This is why I think we may struggle. I fucking hope not though 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This is why I think we may struggle. I fucking hope not though 

It would be brilliant if we could even get a draw after that effort on Thursday,  because although given different circumstances I firmly believe we have the beating of them, I think the legs will start to tire and it will be a battle. Gerrard will have to get his tactics and timing of his substitutions spot on for us to pull this off.

What we don't lack is heart and committment, so there will be no criticism from me if we fall short.

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Got goosebumps at that, and a lump in my throat when he put the captains arm band on Jordan Henderson.
When The Gaffer wins 55 he can go with my support.
But!!!..really hope in my heart of hearts he gets the same bug we all have for this club. 

Same mate dont know how he held it together the way he did at the end what a feeling that must have been. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't see him being here any longer than another season if he does bring us the league this year.

Suppose it all depends on what Klopps doing 

The good thing about SG is that he’s loyal. He signed a 4 year  contract and I expect him to see that out to the end, regardless of what happens with Klopp. He loves it here and will want to achieve more than one title with us. 

39 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

The good thing about SG is that he’s loyal. He signed a 4 year  contract and I expect him to see that out to the end, regardless of what happens with Klopp. He loves it here and will want to achieve more than one title with us. 

Don't allow yourself to think he'll ever turn away Liverpool if they come calling mate

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't allow yourself to think he'll ever turn away Liverpool if they come calling mate

You’re right mate, but, do you think Liverpool will come calling after him winning just just one title - assuming that’s the end of next season? I don’t think Klopp wil be going anywhere, I think they will be looking at a title themselves within the next 2 years, and if Klopp does win them the title, they won’t be giving him up anytime soon. 

As a Man City fan (my English club) I might have to hope Liverpool surpass them if we want to keep hold of Stevie. I think all Gers fans now need to be Liverpool fans ?