Steven Gerrard....He is ours

Rambo1872

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

This is why I think we may struggle. I fucking hope not though 

I know what you mean mate and I would forgive the boys due to the circumstances if we lost. Funny thing is though, I don't think the gaffer will forgive them if they do not win or draw.

I hate to say it but I am optimistic about tomorrow, I think we will get stuck right in and unless the ref really fucks us over (like most seem to) their shaky defence and our solid back will see us through, even with only 800 in the support.

Remember the Spartans needed 300 we only need 9!

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I know what you mean mate and I would forgive the boys due to the circumstances if we lost. Funny thing is though, I don't think the gaffer will forgive them if they do not win or draw.

I hate to say it but I am optimistic about tomorrow, I think we will get stuck right in and unless the ref really fucks us over (like most seem to) their shaky defence and our solid back will see us through, even with only 800 in the support.

Remember the Spartans needed 300 we only need 9!

That's the difference between him.and the other imposters we've had here in the last couple of years. There are no excuses, he just won't allow it 

Loved him as a player, love him even more as our manager.

This man is destined for greatness and he will make us great again.

He will make mistakes as he is human but no cunt in this backwater can touch him. The tranny shagger is on the run and I smell the fear of taig.

Their will No Surrender under his tenure and tomorrow we go to war.

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

55 then off to Liverpool  :tu:

If he delivers 55 he can do what the fuck he wants as far as im concerned. 

Although I actually see him being here for a while. I don’t think just winning 55 will be enough for him. He definitely wants more than that imo. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't allow yourself to think he'll ever turn away Liverpool if they come calling mate

1 hour ago, James Rolle said:

You’re right mate, but, do you think Liverpool will come calling after him winning just just one title - assuming that’s the end of next season? I don’t think Klopp wil be going anywhere, I think they will be looking at a title themselves within the next 2 years, and if Klopp does win them the title, they won’t be giving him up anytime soon. 

As a Man City fan (my English club) I might have to hope Liverpool surpass them if we want to keep hold of Stevie. I think all Gers fans now need to be Liverpool fans ?

Liverpool owners just rejected a £2bn offer from some oil Sheiks - cousins of the ManC owners.

Money's no challenge for them, Jurgen Klopp has 4 more years to go of his 6 year contract - so there's certainly no need to buy his contract up and replace him with Gerrard.

Liverpool have Klopp till 2022 and likewise we'll have Gerrard till 2022.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If Stevie signed a 4 year contract then he wants to stay for at least 4 years, that’s the kind of guy he is and he will honour that contract. 

I would tend to agree with that. His playing career certainly shown that. But if Liverpool somehow get fed up with Klopp and they want Gerrard after he's led us to 55 and 56 then the pull for him would be too much. The only club he would leave us for now.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

When he brought up his Liverpool youth side to play at Ibrox he had already fallen in love with us...now he is experiencing the sheer passion and unconditional love our support gives and he will definitely stay for 4 years. Imho

That's the thing that really grates on my tits (or boils my piss), everyone seems to think Liverpool fans are celtic fans, that's just fucking nonsence, me and a few others say it enough, Liverpool repect our club and are happy to have a good relationship with us as damn near every club in the UK (Outside of Scotland) does. I happily have Liverpool as my English team and until we have a British league where I have to choose I will continue to support them.

Will Stevie fight for us, damn right he will, would he dump us for Liverpool then yes he will too if asked but for now this is my Shankly moment and I am having it.

31 minutes ago, Malvern said:

He doesn't have the bug by the looks of things, until he returns to Liverpool (which he will) it looks like he has a raging virus.

Just don’t question/mention that he made have done something wrong.

That means you can’t then say he’s a good manager ever again. ??

36 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I would tend to agree with that. His playing career certainly shown that. But if Liverpool somehow get fed up with Klopp and they want Gerrard after he's led us to 55 and 56 then the pull for him would be too much. The only club he would leave us for now.

If he thinks he has took us as far as he can and we do have a glass ceiling just by the fact we are stuck in this piss poor league system. Then I agree mate he probably would.  

15 minutes ago, Malvern said:

That's the thing that really grates on my tits (or boils my piss), everyone seems to think Liverpool fans are celtic fans, that's just fucking nonsence, me and a few others say it enough, Liverpool repect our club and are happy to have a good relationship with us as damn near every club in the UK (Outside of Scotland) does. I happily have Liverpool as my English team and until we have a British league where I have to choose I will continue to support them.

Will Stevie fight for us, damn right he will, would he dump us for Liverpool then yes he will too if asked but for now this is my Shankly moment and I am having it.

Your right mate years ago if the gers were knocked out any of the cup competitions quite a few supporters buses headed to anfield. I used to go down on the kpl bus and we had a great away day and met many friends while in the pubs and standing in the kop. 

20 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Your right mate years ago if the gers were knocked out any of the cup competitions quite a few supporters buses headed to anfield. I used to go down on the kpl bus and we had a great away day and met many friends while in the pubs and standing in the kop. 

Bears in the KOP, what a fucking magical experience that would be.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Bears in the KOP, what a fucking magical experience that would be.

I was a lot younger then Malvern but I loved it down in Liverpool especially in all the pubs and the orange club with the Rangers colours on. Then into the kop with a good few bus loads of bears and everyone was so friendly towards us. I often laugh when I hear how Liverpool is all celtic lol is it fuck.

Quite a few on here genuinely support both teams.   Costs me a fortune but it’s worth it.    I am sure Stevie had a good look at the history, traditions and support of our club before taking the plunge, and thought I’ll have some of this.   He is going nowhere.

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

That's the difference between him.and the other imposters we've had here in the last couple of years. There are no excuses, he just won't allow it 

Just finished watching the first episode of All or Nothing: Manchester City and couldn’t help but think that Gerrard will be the exact same as Guardiola in terms of his passion, drive, attention to detail and, perhaps most importantly, his interaction with the players.