Jd selling our new kit from tommorow

linfield1690

7 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Your losing it mate, imagine starting a fight on the internet.

Complete riddy of a boy

As Ed rightfully pointed out, you're a keyboard clown.

Embarrassing watching your efforts trying to get on his good side.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

You must have been one of tge people that reported fans singing certain songs in Berwick as you seem incapable of anything but asking others tae dae yer dirty work and asking for people tae be banned

I can't ban people unfortunately, I can only delete and merge threads until l've proven myself. Soon though, soon.

5 minutes ago, FSM said:

I can't ban people unfortunately, I can only delete and merge threads until l've proven myself. Soon though, soon.

It is a soory day things like you get added you never start threads re The Rangers but jump in when the KSR appear and have a blatant hatred for ppl who give proven opinions that disagree with you

16 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Ahh the KSR are coming in numbers

you always ask someone else tae dae yer work, why don't you come and do it ?

Serious question: do you genuinely believe that everyone on this forum who disagrees with you, or dislikes your posts, is conspiring against you under the direction of Dave King?

28 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

You must have been one of tge people that reported fans singing certain songs in Berwick as you seem incapable of anything but asking others tae dae yer dirty work and asking for people tae be banned

What the actual fuck man :lol: 

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

thats the reason we limit his authority on the site. He can't be trusted to do the right thing.

U

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I certainly do

That says so much about you 

tge hardcore shit stirrers you ignore when they hunt in packs that can't answer a factual question but hurl abuse

Do you think that's what a forum is about ?

Archived