Superb

BlueMe

This might sound a little mental, but if anything I think it shows how far we have come however I think we can be even better than tonight! I'm not getting carried either way (from tonight or last Sunday) but we had about 4 or 5 great opportunities when we had 3 on 2, 2 on 1, a man over and we either played the wrong pass, under hit the pass, over hit the pass or just lacked an extra bit of composure. And for most of them they were relatively simple slide rule passes and most of the team were culpable. It's not a criticism. It's more an observation of where we could end up which is really exciting.

We were fantastic tonight, no doubt about it but that could have be a route if we were just a tiny bit more careful in the final third. Lots of positives to take from tonight that MUST be carried onto Sunday. How far we have come is pretty extraordinary to be honest.........

Need to back it up with a win Sunday to knock hearts back down to earth. We need to turn our home form into away form also in the league and go on a real run. The team is definitely capable of this we just need to keep believing in our ability and hopefully tonight will be a big step towards that!!