Superb

BlueMe

Fair play to Gerrard for not making a change when it was tight. Can go for or against you and disrupt your momentum when the game is in the balance like that - worked out for the best this time.

(Although to be fair Middleton was about ready to come on when we scored haha.)

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Match thread was bizarre, all negativity. I thought we were absolutely excellent. Really feel like I’m watching Rangers again.

First half a bit pedestrian and their goal was really poor but 2nd half the players came out fired up like crazy and we fully deserved that

outstanding 2nd half. Full credit to the players for lifting it

Just now, psb07158 said:

First half a bit pedestrian and their goal was really poor but 2nd half the players came out fired up like crazy and we fully deserved that

outstanding 2nd half. Full credit to the players for lifting it

Still thought we bossed it and played some nice stuff in the first half tbh, although clearly lacking a bit of ingenuity. But over the 90, fuck me man, we took them to the cleaners. Pure fucking Rangers.

13 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Match thread was bizarre, all negativity. I thought we were absolutely excellent. Really feel like I’m watching Rangers again.

I think that some have been bitten on the arse so many times over the past 7 years that they refuse to let themselves be happy.

So the league isn't working out perfectly just yet, but we are still right in it.  We are in all cups, and sitting top of the group in Europe.  I struggle to be too upset.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Still thought we bossed it and played some nice stuff in the first half tbh, although clearly lacking a bit of ingenuity. But over the 90, fuck me man, we took them to the cleaners. Pure fucking Rangers.

Class mate. Ibrox was fucking bouncing after we scored our 2nd

my throat is fucked

Brilliant! By far the best we’ve played this season and the atmosphere sounded incredible!

Really feels like we’re back. If there’s any players that didn’t ‘get it’ before tonight then my god they will after that! That’s what Rangers is all about, fans players and everyone involved! 

Play like that in the league and there’s no one who can stand in our way!

It's been so long since we've been in a position like this that I can barely remember when it was.  The road to Manchester I think.

Neither of my kids were even born then, my wife was pregnant with my first.

EDIT:  had a blonde moment,  got dates mixed up lol,  first was born.

26 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

If you want an in depth match analysis from cunts who never attend games and constantly complain about the picture quality on an illegal stream while declaring the entire team shite and fantastic in the space of 20 minutes (sometimes in the space of 20 seconds) then RM match threads are the only place to be.