Gerrard: Post Match Reaction

Virtuoso

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Then reminds you to look out the window and make sure no scally is stealing your motor.

Yeah. He has the look as well as the accent.

If the injuries get the better of him, he'll have a movie career as an 18th century chimneysweep or pickpocket no bother. 

You can imagine him as a scouse version of Oliver Twist or as Dick Van Dyke's young apprentice 

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. He has the look as well as the accent.

If the injuries get the better of him, he'll have a movie career as an 18th century chimneysweep or pickpocket no bother. 

You can imagine him as a scouse version of Oliver Twist or as Dick Van Dyke's young apprentice 

Yeah, I was just thinking car thief tbh....

6 hours ago, evenstevens said:

I think we have to see how Hearts, Hibs, celtic get on at the plastic pitches before I'll start panicking about these performances away. We were very good at Aberdeen, good in patches at Motherwell. On grass. These plastic pitches away from home are a huge leveller. 

I guarantee that Hamilton wont be playing the way they did today against those teams... that makes for a completely different game.

10 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just loves this wee guys attitude. So infectious, enthusiastic, positive and honest. Wish him all the best..........

Please stop saying "as I say" for fuck sake lol

Really hope he stays fit, he could be our Kante type player needed in Europe

8 hours ago, evenstevens said:

I think we have to see how Hearts, Hibs, celtic get on at the plastic pitches before I'll start panicking about these performances away. We were very good at Aberdeen, good in patches at Motherwell. On grass. These plastic pitches away from home are a huge leveller. 

We were shite for 70 at Motherwell and 90 at the Tarriers. Hearts beat Killie and Hamilton away

See the number of times we hoofed the ball up the park today, it's nonsense. There was one that landed right in the middle of a wee triangle of three Hamilton players. 

The gaffer has played at the highest level, surely he knows that's a stupid way to try to play football. Why is he letting them away with doing it so much? 

13 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Didn’t bother us at Killie.