Why have no.other Colombians been subjected

RFC55

16 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Op is clearly under the influence of some Colombian stuff.

Not to say he doesn't have a point, did Tino Asprilla get this treatment while playing in England? I don't think so, Scotland has a problem with anti-Colombian racism.

Wit a player man. Fucking legs like elastic bands.

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Absolutely. They had some talent around that time. Always will be a shite club though.

They think they are bigger than they are, but aye they had some good players at that time.

Never really like Geordies but I must admit I took the wee man to a Newcastle v Chelsea game and when down there went for a few pints and they were all very welcoming and friendly, kinda changed my view of them a bit.

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They think they are bigger than they are, but aye they had some good players at that time.

Never really like Geordies but I must admit I took the wee man to a Newcastle v Chelsea game and when down there went for a few pints and they were all very welcoming and friendly, kinda changed my view of them a bit.

I've never met any personally but that accent is a shambles so fuck them and their shitey wee provincial,irrelevant club.

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

I've never met any personally but that accent is a shambles so fuck them and their shitey wee provincial,irrelevant club.

The accent and the state of them at away games with no tops on acting like jolly craicsters kinda made me hate them, worked with a Mackem before and he despised the cunts:lol:

16 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Op is clearly under the influence of some Colombian stuff.

Not to say he doesn't have a point, did Tino Asprilla get this treatment while playing in England? I don't think so, Scotland has a problem with anti-Colombian racism.

It shames us all, #weareallfredo.

1 hour ago, heathen fish boy said:

He played in Italy before Newcastle,can't remember who with, possibly Parma tho,sure he scored the goal that finally ended AC Milan's unbeaten run

Played with Parma before and after Newcastle. Won a few European trophies with them as well.

Mind he nearly signed for Darlington as well, agreed terms and got paraded in front of their fans etc then changed his mind and fucked off :lol: