Worral get rid !

backup

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well done, you googled an Ernest Hemingway title. Maybe you can get an adult to read you one of his books sometime.

My Maw always read EH to me at bedtime, so I didn't need to Google it, found it was the best treatment for insomnia ever.

Your posts make me laugh, but then again, clowns always have.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

My Maw always read EH to me at bedtime, so I didn't need to Google it, found it was the best treatment for insomnia ever.

Your posts make me laugh, but then again, clowns always have.

I can't say I'm surprised that you found someone widely regarded as one of the best novelists in modern history to be 'treatment for insomnia'.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

For someone questioning what my first language is, you seem to have a difficulty reading your own posts. You claimed I've never had anything positive to say about him. That's markedly different to I don't rate him (which I don't particularly).

What part of I'm asking your opinion don't you understand? I'm not asking Arsenal or Bayern's view but what yours is since you seem to have gotten all pissy that I said he'll struggle at a higher level than the German second tier. I do find it entertaining though that you're so upset at me having an opinion while being unable to offer up one of your own.

I judged the lad on his appearances for the Under-20s side in which he consistently looked every bit the defender who struggled to get game time at Raith.

I'm guessing from your infatuation with using ellipsis incorrectly that English must not be your first language.

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow! that's really really deep .... but I'm bored now .... I have given you an answer ... It's not to your liking ... suck it up dude it's all your gonna get ..... you just don't want to admit that you were wrong and are trying vainly to wriggle out of a situation where you have only succeeded once again in making a complete arse of yourself.

:UK:

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Wow! that's really really deep .... but I'm bored now .... I have given you an answer ... It's not to your liking ... suck it up dude it's all your gonna get ..... you just don't want to admit that you were wrong and are trying vainly to wriggle out of a situation where you have only succeeded once again in making a complete arse of yourself.

EE644282-67DF-4418-B1B7-24DA9AC45BEB.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

It wasn't much of an answer. Saying it's "imponderable" when asked if you think a player is good enough for Arsenal or Bayern - while criticising someone for having an opinion on said player is pretty laughable to be honest but then I've become well accustomed to you...making...lots of ...posts...without every actually saying anything of substance. I made an arse of myself by saying I thought we had better options at the club? ?

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

It wasn't much of an answer. Saying it's "imponderable" when asked if you think a player is good enough for Arsenal or Bayern - while criticising someone for having an opinion on said player is pretty laughable to be honest but then I've become well accustomed to you...making...lots of ...posts...without every actually saying anything of substance. I made an arse of myself by saying I thought we had better options at the club? ?

I did not criticise you ... I proved you wrong in your original assessment of Bates ... you then proceed to slobber and slurp from post to post denying your disdain for said player.

Your last sentence proves without a shadow of a doubt that you were wrong (incorrect ... not right) ..... Bates was the only player who was available at the time and  therefore the best option ... "as McCrorie was on loan" (your own words) .... If you now attempt to deny your own words  ...then making an arse of yourself is the least of your worries.

Oh! and for a bit of added substance .... I'll hand you over to Mark Twain who is much more concise ..... "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt" ..... :p:

43 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

I did not criticise you ... I proved you wrong in your original assessment of Bates ... you then proceed to slobber and slurp from post to post denying your disdain for said player.

Your last sentence proves without a shadow of a doubt that you were wrong (incorrect ... not right) ..... Bates was the only player who was available at the time and  therefore the best option ... "as McCrorie was on loan" (your own words) .... If you now attempt to deny your own words  ...then making an arse of yourself is the least of your worries.

Oh! and for a bit of added substance .... I'll hand you over to Mark Twain who is much more concise ..... "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt" ..... :p:

You proved me wrong be falsely claiming I've never had anything positive to say about Bates? No disdain for him, I just didn't feel (along with many others) that he was good enough for us. The fact he's now playing in the German second division hardly contradicts that view.

Bates wasn't the only player available at the time. McCrorie was on loan - mainly down to the fact that Warburton didn't rate him whatsoever -  however there were others also available such as Aidan Wilson.

Twain never uttered those words. ?

59 minutes ago, The Dude said:

1/ ....You proved me wrong

2/ ..... Twain never uttered those words. ?

1/ .... Finally. 

2/ ....Debatable indeed .... the words need no author when the saying speaks for itself .... as the message still remains true nevertheless.

Now back on track ... Worral or Katic ?

Just now, plumbGER said:

It's got to be Worrall, he has a clause in his contract don't you know?

:lol:

No point asking me mate ... It seems I would only lie through my teeth to you and say that it's impossible .... even though it seems there is something not right in playing a loanee before one of our own who is (IMO) a better player and a better prospect.

Disclaimer: ... to the best of my knowledge the above post is the nearest to the truth as I can give you .... I will stop now mate ... any more and I would be lying to you .... honest ... :p:

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

No point asking me mate ... It seems I would only lie through my teeth to you and say that it's impossible .... even though it seems there is something not right in playing a loanee before one of our own who is (IMO) a better player and a better prospect.

Disclaimer: ... to the best of my knowledge the above post is the nearest to the truth as I can give you .... I will stop now mate ... any more and I would be lying to you .... honest ... :p:

I agree Katic is better so I'm with you on that one mate. Steven Gerrard may see things differently though.

But we are playing the taigy game of repeat until passed off as fact.....Worrall has a clause in his contract.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I agree Katic is better so I'm with you on that one mate. Steven Gerrard may see things differently though.

But we are playing the taigy game of repeat until passed off as fact.....Worrall has a clause in his contract.

?

Totally agree mate ... say it enough etc ..etc ....  however long it's repeated it doesn't make sense.

I said early on in this thread that if SG goes with his comment that the whole squad is to be used (which I do not doubt) ... then Katic will get the game time along with Worrall  .... injuries aside ... at the moment it seems he prefers Worrall ... he is the manager and as long as the results are positive there will be no negative reaction.

To suggest a loanee has preference to play above a more skilled contracted player .... due to some prearranged agreement  ....is just madness.

Sure ... if the clubs involved agree a certain amount of playing time fair enough ... but not to the point of interfering with the development of one of our own .... it only allows for the rumour mill wheel to go into full speed mode .... like the one you mentioned above mate.

35 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

Totally agree mate ... say it enough etc ..etc ....  however long it's repeated it doesn't make sense.

I said early on in this thread that if SG goes with his comment that the whole squad is to be used (which I do not doubt) ... then Katic will get the game time along with Worrall  .... injuries aside ... at the moment it seems he prefers Worrall ... he is the manager and as long as the results are positive there will be no negative reaction.

To suggest a loanee has preference to play above a more skilled contracted player .... due to some prearranged agreement  ....is just madness.

Sure ... if the clubs involved agree a certain amount of playing time fair enough ... but not to the point of interfering with the development of one of our own .... it only allows for the rumour mill wheel to go into full speed mode .... like the one you mentioned above mate.

Pretty much my feelings on the situation myself mate:tu:

19 hours ago, backup said:

can agree to sign whenever they like, but can't sign outside of transfer window, ie not before 9th june, very very simple, unless of course the sfa are hoodwinking us....on 2nd thoughts they can't if it entails "tapping up":thumbup:

It's simple. Every professional player in the world has a registration. Think of it like a CSCS card, or a driving license. That registration stays attached to the player their whole career. Whomever hold that registration are the team/league that they can play for/in. 

If a player is under contract, a player can talk to, as long as the team who hold his registration give him permission, any team he wants to. He can then agree to sign for a club at any time of the year. If everything, transfer fee conditions etc have been agreed between the players current team and the team he want to go to then they can announce it to the world its a done deal. Until the team where the player who is moving to Fa's transfer window opens, then the player can't play for them in a competitive match. They can however train with that team (or anyone else who will let them) as long as whomever it is that hold their registration agrees to it. If a players contract runs out, then their registration will go to the last team to hold their registration's FA until whenever the player can find a club who will sign them. 

I think that is pretty much spot on, but it's just straight off the top of my head so if I have gotten anything wrong, then can somebody who knows what it is correct me please?