How Many Goals have our Midfielders Scored Between Them.....

Boybluesy

54 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

There lack just proves our midfield have to get beyond the striker more. Stop squaring it around the box and make runs forward, take a gamble furfuxsake.

The most least seen thing on the planet, a Rangers midfielder going beyond the forwards that isn’t called Arfield. 

46 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

mate its the limit assigned to everybody in the group you are in. if i increase it for you i increase it for everybody and i am unsure if we have any limits re server storage.

can give my quota to @TEFTONG as he posts some good ones. Mines are usually deleted as they upset the mollycuddled.

18 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he was talking pish. nice put down to the sky reporter and everybody had a laugh - but the sky guy was correct to point it out.

To be fair to SG Cushy ....at the time he had every right to put down the Sky reporter ..... out of the 56 goals in all competitions  Morelos accounts for 17 ... while the rest of the squad make up a very reasonable 39 goals over 11 players .... again stats courtesy of Broxi.

Two shitty results on Wed and Sun unfortunately turned the tables on SG .... still he was right at the time though.

:UK:

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

To be fair to SG Cushy ....at the time he had every right to put down the Sky reporter ..... out of the 56 goals in all competitions  Morelos accounts for 17 ... while the rest of the squad make up a very reasonable 39 goals over 11 players .... again stats courtesy of Broxi.

Two shitty results on Wed and Sun unfortunately turned the tables on SG .... still he was right at the time though.

:UK:

Fair enough, however, how many of those are scored when Morelos is not playing? The sky guys question was “If he was injured, do you worry there’s a bit of over-reliance on him?” that doesnt just cover goals...

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I've noticed that you've still done Nothing to sort out the uploading of pics or vids in the OT thread that is there to do exactly that...very poor..:notallowed:...Random hate post..

I think you need click your profile then click attachments then go to biggest first and delete a few mate it clears up your space 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

I think you need click your profile then click attachments then go to biggest first and delete a few mate it clears up your space 

I'm too busy for all that messing about. If I'm keeping @cushynumberbusy he might not injure himself doing anything away from his computer..so to be fair I'm being a good guy..:pipe: