***The Official Rangers v Zeta Thread***

Muff

Ok guys I've got to get this off my chest you won't like it but here goes -

WTF is with the slagging of Adam could u's do a better job out there week in, week out?? Come on lay off the guy give him a chance

Rant over *goes to lock door and hide in anticipation of backlash*

We probably couldn't do better. But the difference is he gets paid £10,000 a week to perform and tonight he didn't.

Yeah but look at it this way its only 1 competitive game into the season although fair enough if he doesn't change in the next couple of weeks then start berating him

what kind of post is that? if we could do better? we're not bloody pro footballers. he is, he was shite, not worth the money hr is paid and not worth a starting slot. do you disagree?

Its better than just slagging the poor guy off and have I said he is worth a starting slot??

I can tell the guy aint a rangers first team player, therefore my claim has been confirmed tonight, he was utter shit, I'd rather have novo or beasley.

You never know anyone can have a bad patch

Bad patch = bench

Thats why you have a squad. Dropping down to the bench is the kick up the backside some of the Rangers players need.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else disappointed not to see Gow in today? I really liked what I saw of him verus the LA Galaxy, and I hope Wattie gives him a chance in the second leg - he certainly couldn't do any worse than many of the players today and would probably do a damn sight better than most. Thoughts?

I never seen the LA Galaxy game, so cant comment on that, but I'm sure he couldn't do any worse than some(most) of the players in tonights match. I hope to see him start soon.

So who plays RB next week, Broadfoot or Murray????????

Broadfoot for me. Hutton supposidly took a sore one when walking off the pitch, punching the wall.

Boyd should find himself on the bench come saturday and Sebo should just stay there. Its getting embarrasing all this "Sebo, Sebo, Sebo" chanting, the guys footballing attributes is what counts and they are non-existant. He's a f*cken terrible footballer.

Being serious, you are of course 100% correct.

It's genuinely pathetic to see this idol worship of a player who is clearly appalling.

Better than Boyd. Trust me.

We'll see if I'm proved wrong in the future when Sebo gets 4/5 90mins in a row in the future, if he does that is.

Do you reckon Sebo would be willing to take a pay cut and do the pre-match Broxi Bear thing full time?

Seriously, fuck it, just give Sebo 2/3 games in a row so we can prove once and for all that he's p*sh and doesn't belong here. Could do the same with Adam and Burke and get rid of all three, and maybe generate a bit of cash to spend on some decent players..

Do you reckon Sebo would be willing to take a pay cut and do the pre-match Broxi Bear thing full time?

Seriously, fuck it, just give Sebo 2/3 games in a row so we can prove once and for all that he's p*sh and doesn't belong here. Could do the same with Adam and Burke and get rid of all three, and maybe generate a bit of cash to spend on some decent players..

(tu)

agreed

although he shouldnt be anywhere near the pitch, not even as broxi bear.

With such a negative team like we had out tonight, of course Boyd is going to do hee haw, when we have attacking minded players playing behind him its a different story. he will score goals and no doubt be our top scorer this season.

Sebo is RUBBISH. Its unbelievable how people can say he deserves to be a regular first team starter. It just goes to show you how far behind we actually are when this sort of mince is acceptable

beasley and gow, 2 signings we have that can add something different and they arent playing, admittedly gow cant at the moment and maybe beasley isnt at full peak? but sooner or later these 2 should be featuring regularly!

beasley and gow, 2 signings we have that can add something different and they arent playing, admittedly gow cant at the moment and maybe beasley isnt at full peak? but sooner or later these 2 should be featuring regularly!

Right, I forgot Gow was probably unavailable due to the death in his family. I think those two would definitely give a real boost to the side, though.

last season hemdani was our most consistant, adam did pull us out of games with some free kicks, but in order to move forward and start challenging for this league, we need to progress, and these types of negative players are NOT going to make us better.

We have a quality player in Beasley..we have McCulloch,Gow,Buffel,Thomson that will ALL improve our first team and give us some creativity and movement..pace and power.

We need to get BETTER from last season, not just keep the same backbone and replace players that have been sold.

Ok guys I've got to get this off my chest you won't like it but here goes -

WTF is with the slagging of Adam could u's do a better job out there week in, week out?? Come on lay off the guy give him a chance

Rant over *goes to lock door and hide in anticipation of backlash*

To answer your question, yes, I could.