No further action to be taken over St Mirren game

.Williamson.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not seen that article.

Can't remember where I read it might have been in the Rhecord of all places .

I dont buy the rhag, some of the guys I work with deliver papers and bring the spares into work for the office staff.

36 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

every week! Folk only see what they want to see on hear - its called confirmation bias!

It would be great if you would post these up when they do highlight them Peter :thumbup: I just have not seen any this season.

As I said I do not listen BBC Sportsound TV or Radio or Clyde (well I did listen to Clyde for 20 minutes driving home from the game last Sat, oh my it was incredible 😁 ) and only see what is on here or twitter and the football paper back pages that are put up on-line.

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It would be great if you would post these up when they do highlight them Peter :thumbup: I just have not seen any this season.

As I said I do not listen BBC Sportsound TV or Radio or Clyde (well I did listen to Clyde for 20 minutes driving home from the game last Sat, oh my it was incredible 😁 ) and only see what is on here or twitter and the football paper back pages that are put up on-line.

I ain’t posting anything from the red tops but if you read anything but the Rangers articles online you’ll see folk complaining all the time 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I ain’t posting anything from the red tops but if you read anything but the Rangers articles online you’ll see folk complaining all the time 

I look at the BBC Scotland football pages online Peter and I have not seen anything about 'them' in a negative manner this season that I can remember. I admire your ability to see these things as even handed by the BBC, Clyde, papers BT Sport etc, etc but I cannot so I am happy to agree to disagree. 

1 hour ago, Orangeclement said:

Mcginn himself said Defoe didn't dive and he's the one that made the tackle ......

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he dived he would've stayed down. 

I don't think he dived but if a player goes to ground without contact an argument could be made he did. It was looked at and dismissed, correct action all round.

20 hours ago, Don54 said:

Are we just being paranoid about an agenda about all the shite being spouted in the media too?

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes

And there was me thinking it was the bitter taigs in the media with their anti-Rangers pish, thanks for clearing that up

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I look at the BBC Scotland football pages online Peter and I have not seen anything about 'them' in a negative manner this season that I can remember. I admire your ability to see these things as even handed by the BBC, Clyde, papers BT Sport etc, etc but I cannot so I am happy to agree to disagree. 

Ah the BBC - they are a special case loathed by us and us yes supporters ! But if you go read up on confirmation bias and then look again you might be surprised by what you see

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ah the BBC - they are a special case loathed by us and us yes supporters ! But if you go read up on confirmation bias and then look again you might be surprised by what you see

They are certainly are special case, so special I have not listened to their football programmes on tv or radio for about 3 years. I have to admit I look at the football pages on the news site, sometimes I read and sometimes I just shake my head and move along. :happy: