No further action to be taken over St Mirren game

.Williamson.

1 hour ago, Allyup said:

Common sense prevails at last

getting seriously pissed off with the anti Rangers press in this country ( A country I grew up being proud )its so anti Rangers now it is palpable.

I am sick of it and not putting up with it any longer

What you going to do to save us from tyranny? 

You could start a petition that will show them :angrywillie:

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: ffs your evidence of an agenda is that the compliance officer took NO action - it’s no wonder I laugh at this paranoid nonsense that has crept into some of our support. 

The evidence is that it went to the compliance officer in the first case. 

But that's obviously lost on you. 

7 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

I think it's more the media scramble, or agenda, when it comes to a "Rangers Incident" when compared to incidents involving others.  

This kind of forces  the compliance officer  to look at incidents involving Rangers...again... more than any other,  that's the worrying trend.

It would be interesting to see the stats on referrals/reviews per club.

I understand that - and the press agenda sells papers - stirring shite is what they do. What is more disturbing to me is how many on here look for some ‘agenda’ and then I laugh when something like a non referral is also classed as agenda driven - it’s daft and makes us look daft. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Job to do what? 

Investigate every tackle or fall by a Rangers player obviously. Especially when we have another teams manager demanding the player is banned, wonder what fine he’s got coming.........oh wait. 

Or we could just go down the resident republican twats road and it’s all just in our imagination. 

25 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

just read the 1st 3 pages of decent reading then i came to the 4th page.  holy fuck what is that bluepeter9 all about.  with fans like that do we even need enemies??

👇 best advice you'll get on here. That and don't waste your time or breath trying to make any sense out of his pov or posts, it's a lost cause.

38 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

DON'T FEED THE TROLL:notallowed:

Can anyone remember when the papers, TV or radio went on about the tarriers diving or getting a penalty or any other decision that was considered soft this season? 

I cannot remember myself but I am maybe just forgetting about it. 

:thinking:

17 hours ago, cushynumber said:

You would have to have the brain of a toaster to not see it now.

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: ffs your evidence of an agenda is that the compliance officer took NO action - it’s no wonder I laugh at this paranoid nonsense that has crept into some of our support. 

Lunchtime!

46 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

That's not evidence, anyone can highlight an incident 

I'm not so sure they can if you mean to the Compliance Officer.

I made a complaint about an incident and sent loads of follow up emails. Nothing done, no investigation, no replies to communication other than automated response to the initial complaint. I have no knowledge if it was considered, progressed, passed to CO, nothing. No complaint procedure and can't speak to anyone.

Then looking into the process there's no transparency in terms of who can complain or submit incident for consideration. It seems to be that it's association members or via the msm highlighting incidents.

So whilst there's a process for lodging emails with the SFA there's nothing apparent that reassures me individuals can highlight issues to the CO.

(I agree it's not evidence).

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Can anyone remember when the papers, TV or radio went on about the tarriers diving or getting a penalty or any other decision that was considered soft this season? 

I cannot remember myself but I am maybe just forgetting about it. 

:thinking:

every week! Folk only see what they want to see on hear - its called confirmation bias!