Aberdeen to bill Rangers for 200 damaged seats

ricksen_da_best

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

They obviously know how ridiculous and blatantly biased the timing of this story is , and they know they can get away with anything in this country.

And dafty Robertson is trying to build bridges with this vermin............

And hundreds of Rangers Fans on here keep funding the cunts

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So for the first time ever the payment of broken seats at aberdeen is news worthy, but the bbc claim they have no agenda with us. 

Ok then ya shower of peado appeasing taig cunts

It used to be mainly the record and snyde fm. But 90% of Scottish media is now dancing to the SNPs twisted vendetta against Rangers and the protestant/unionist community.

fuck the lot of them. No surrender!

Anyone who damages property at a football match is an idiot, does nobody any good, and in my opinion should not be hushed up if that was the case..

Saying that, the timing of this news being released is very suspicious, Is there any factual report on this, with pictures even, and what were the estimated costs ?

And do those seats really break if stood on ? Sounds dubious and would be dangerous for any overweight midgets who want to see the game properly.

If I was an overweight midget at the game and the seat broke I'd be asking for my money back.