Aberdeen to bill Rangers for 200 damaged seats

ricksen_da_best

4 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Don’t get it. Why break a seat? 

Because it was one of the ones where there is no protection from.the elements. I couldn't see the pk being taken and had to stand on mine as he started his run up I got.primed to go nuts and the fucking thing collapsed 

I've been at that shite hole and my seat was already damaged. We really need to have someone assessing the condition of seats immediately before and after we visit to ensure we're not getting ripped off by any subsequent charging.

I'll do it for the price of a ticket, in ticket form.. 😏

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've been at that shite hole and my seat was already damaged. We really need to have someone assessing the condition of seats immediately before and after we visit to ensure we're not getting ripped off by any subsequent charging.

I'll do it for the price of a ticket, in ticket form.. 😏

Maybe the much maligned SLO could do something worthwhile for a change and check the seats prior to the fans arriving.

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They obviously know how ridiculous and blatantly biased the timing of this story is , and they know they can get away with anything in this country.

And dafty Robertson is trying to build bridges with this vermin............

With regard to the BBC. Its not a case of bridge building. They are a government funded organisation. We're paying for them. They should be made to deal with us fairly whether they like it or not. 

Just now, Gman36 said:

With regard to the BBC. Its not a case of bridge building. They are a government funded organisation. We're paying for them. They should be made to deal with us fairly whether they like it or not. 

They couldnt give two fucks , they are untouchable in this country and they know it. They make a point up here of employing anybody who has an agenda against us and have done for years.

Nothing will change and we should make a blanket ban on anything to do with them , not trying to slide up their arse...........

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dont wanna get ahead of myself however seems like if we make it through tonight then it'll just be our normal allocation for sheep away instead of 20%

Kilmarnock slate scum fans and state they'll consider cutting allocation.

Weeks after we play the sheep, reports come out of Rangers damage to seats, just as we're about to play to meet the sheep again, entitled to an increased allocation.

Yeah, I agree.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Kilmarnock slate scum fans and state they'll consider cutting allocation.

Weeks after we play the sheep, reports come out of Rangers damage to seats, just as we're about to play to meet the sheep again, entitled to an increased allocation.

Yeah, I agree.

Obviously both would need to agree to a allocation before sheep start selling tickets.

Apparently they started selling tickets in a area that would suggest we ain't taking 20% according to ff

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Obviously both would need to agree to a allocation before sheep start selling tickets.

Apart they started selling tickets in a area that would suggest we ain't taking 20%

Or they start selling them on the "assumption" Killie get through, or whatever, and then if we get through they say oh shit we've already sold tickets for that section.

They played that card in the cup final selling seats for an area they were instructed not to remember.

Wouldn't put anything past them, or the polis up there, when it comes to limiting our tickets.