Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

What debate? integrity :confused: you're a wee clown on the internet that started a thread on here almost sucking the cock of @gogzy when you first joined up here, you seem now like your trying to reinvent yourself.  

Good luck with that.

Don't bring me into it :lol:

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

What debate? integrity :confused: you're a wee clown on the internet that started a thread on here almost sucking the cock of @gogzy when you first joined up here, you seem now like your trying to reinvent yourself.  

Good luck with that.

Now getting abusive because I have rag dolled you round the thread?

I joined up here 7 years ago, are you having a go at me for a thread 7 years ago? Fuck me, I have seen some desperate things in my life, but this has to be up there! It is just creepy that you have such an encyclopedic memory of what I post. Think I have a bit of a stalker.

Got caught out telling lies and when you got called out on it, you hit out with this, classic! 7 years of hurt in one post! 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Now getting abusive because I have rag dolled you round the thread?

I joined up here 7 years ago, are you having a go at me for a thread 7 years ago? Fuck me, I have seen some desperate things in my life, but this has to be up there! It is just creepy that you have such an encyclopedic memory of what I post. Think I have a bit of a stalker.

Got caught out telling lies and when you got called out on it, you hit out with this, classic! 7 years of hurt in one post! 

Do you honestly sit banging your keys thinking hey I'm winning this thread?:confused: 

Good one.

Just now, Smile said:

Do you honestly sit banging your keys thinking hey I'm winning this thread?:confused: 

Good one.

No, im just marveling at how wound up I have made you to be honest!

You yourself claim that people turning to abuse in a debate is a sign that they are losing, well take a look at the abuse you have turned to, whilst I have been nothing other than civil.

You may also want to watch the sheer hypocrisy of claiming I was trying to butter up @gogzy whilst 'liking' almost every post he has made since joining the thread! (no offense gogzy, but this includes an incredibly inane grammer correction, that Smile was not even involved in!).

30 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

We are not allowed to challenge, rarely do we get away with the shit Aberdeen, Killie hit us with and fir that matter what Brown gets away with. 

We look powder puff because we cannot do it without the ref punishing us. 

We weren't powder puff against the tarriers though , we can be physical without being dirty 

No, im just marveling at how wound up I have made you to be honest!

You yourself claim that people turning to abuse in a debate is a sign that they are losing, well take a look at the abuse you have turned to, whilst I have been nothing other than civil.

You may also want to watch the sheer hypocrisy of claiming I was trying to butter up @gogzy whilst 'liking' almost every post he has made since joining the thread! (no offense gogzy, but this includes an incredibly inane grammer correction, that Smile was not even involved in!).

I'm not wound up at all why would I be? good that you feel so aggrieved that you have now taken on the job of being the like police.

Is this you trying to justify daft remarks like rag dolling me in threads.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Our best performance this season we absolutely bullied the filth all over the park.

Strangely enough and albeit the dirty cheating bastards that they are, I've seen them more dirty on the day. We competed and we should have scored more playing  our football. They had no answer to our game on the day. We rose to the occasion and were simply better than them, but as we know it will not always be the case and after recent results and performances, I'm dreading meeting them. 

The difference with the scum and the rest, they will come out and play and go head to head, whilst the rest of the dross, sit in, stifle the fuck out of us and boot us from here to high heaven.

We have also got to accept, they do have better quality and been over the course a dozen times with a winning mentality to boot. They are no world beaters, but it is a tall order to consistently shred them with our limited squad.

To get better consistency and turn all those draws into wins, we do need better quality and some steel in the squad. If we had taken full points in those drawn games, we would be sitting ten points ahead. The scum have had a few themselves and they won't stand still and they will add a few bits of quality that are also dirty cheating arseholes to give them an edge. It's how they have always recruited. McGinn who slipped through their fingers is another example of the type.

Just now, Smile said:

I'm not wound up at all why would I be? good that you feel so aggrieved that you have now taken on the job of being the like police.

Is this you trying to justify daft remarks like rag dolling me in threads.

I was actually referring to the other person in the thread who said I was rag-dolling you, but thought it was a apt term to be honest.

You are obviously wound up enough to turn things nasty and to start bringing up posts from almost a decade ago! Ill let others judge on that one though.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I was actually referring to the other person in the thread who said I was rag-dolling you, but thought it was a apt term to be honest.

You are obviously wound up enough to turn things nasty and to start bringing up posts from almost a decade ago! Ill let others judge on that one though.

Silly wee boy now looking for back up from others. help me help me I'm rag-dolling a man on the internet.:tu:

The irony!

From the guy who last week said that you and all your wee pals on here didnt like me very much!

I wish I remember that sounds amusing, obviously, you have taken it to heart a wee bit. 

Just now, Smile said:

I wish I remember that sounds amusing, obviously, you have taken it to heart a wee bit. 

Not at all, I just remember laughing cause none of your wee pals even had the balls to like your comment.

Strange that you seem to remember things from 7 years ago so clearly, yet you cant remember what you stated last week.

Selective memory or Alzheimer's?

13 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

We weren't powder puff against the tarriers though , we can be physical without being dirty 

Only because the match was refereed sensibly as it was a Derby, look at the shite Beaton got for being even handed. 

One swallow doesn't make a summer mate

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

So I take it Morelos has still not been cited and this thread is nonsense.

The thread is actually quite good with some good discussion, just it appears to be the wrong thread title. 

Instead if being a smart arse, go and start another thread if you aren't happy. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not at all, I just remember laughing cause none of your wee pals even had the balls to like your comment.

Strange that you seem to remember things from 7 years ago so clearly, yet you cant remember what you stated last week.

Selective memory or Alzheimer's?

I don't really have internet pals as you term it, Your post was etched on my memory due to how groveling it was. 

I will be the bigger man and end this here. thanks for your input.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

The thread is actually quite good with some good discussion, just it appears to be the wrong thread title. 

Instead if being a smart arse, go and start another thread if you aren't happy. 

The thread title has to be about an actual event that has happened or it kind of kills what the thread is about. Who's being a smart arse? Morelos has not been cited fair enough to start on when he or if he has but it's a non incident so will not be the case you can correct me if I'm wrong though.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I don't really have internet pals as you term it, Your post was etched on my memory due to how groveling it was. 

I will be the bigger man and end this here. thanks for your input.

Before you go, can you answer one question which is back on topic.

Given you said that you want Brown to be 'done with a accidental malicious tackle' in the next match, will you absolve Morelos of criticism if he is sent off for it?