Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Are you just going to follow me around the forum now?

I had this yesterday with a poster as well, not this particular poster but another crackpot. 

It's a bit stalkerish.

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

I had this yesterday with a poster as well, not this particular poster but another crackpot. 

It's a bit stalkerish.

I love how you were begging me yesterday to stop replying to you after continually pulling you up for posting shite, and accusing me of being a liar without any basis, yet you take these sly little digs.

I had actually decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and not pull you up today, but there you go with a cheap little dig.

I tell you what, since you wanted me to stop replying to you so much, even though you were lying about me, and in an unbelievably desperate attempt, started bringing up posts of mine from 7 years ago, I am going to give you a chance.

Resist the temptation to reply to this message, and I will leave you alone.

Reply to it and I am happy to point out again how much of a lying, sleekit idiot that you are.

Before you go to your usual 'victim' position, just remember that you brought it up again after me being willing to put it in the past.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Or when you get two lifeless sad bastards who want to be right on the internet as they have failed in life.

What a strange comment. You dont know me, or know anything about me, yet are now claiming I have failed in life? Very strange, im actually very happy with my life.

It is very clear that you have indeed just decided to go down this route of abuse and lying as you cannot actually deal with a rationed debate.

The irony level of you claiming I am sad and stalking you, whilst trawling through posts I made 7 years ago to try and make me somehow look bad is highly amusing.

Claiming I am a liar, and then when shown that I am not, refusing to apologise is hardly the sign of a guy who is happy to accept when he is in the wrong.

Myself and Courtyard have argued with each other constantly for the last 7 years. Who fucking knew that the one thing we can agree on is how much of a waste of space you are.

Again I will offer you the chance to end this argument by not replying, or having a swipe at me like in the post above.

58 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Jack threw his weight around his first season the same way he did at Aberdeen. Look what happens to him, and you wonder why none of our players leave a boot in or have a sneaky dig after the ball is away. 

We would easily finish with at least 2 players sent off each week. 

Yes, very true.    Maybe that's what it'd take to get something approaching an even playing field as far as officiating games is concerned and not the tilted field we play on week after week.    I'm so annoyed at the way opposition players get away with the sort of persistent and malicious fouls dished out to our players, and just as annoyed that we don't have enough enforcers in the team who will make it their business to sort out opposition players.     

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

Disagree.  It wasn't the worst tackle of the game.

It was cynical and proffessional, but it wasn't that dangerous or violent like the one on Grezda.

The foul on Grezda was nothing short of malicious and shocking.    Imo it could easily have ended the player's career if fuller contact had been made.   The thing is its a matter of micro-seconds as to whether that fuller contact is made, the point being the Kilmarnock player went into that assault-like tackle with intent and with no means of controlling whether the result would end up taking Grezda out far more seriously and maybe even on a career threatening basis.   

The more that type of assault is seen by players in other clubs to be acceptable as there is no action taken against them, the more they are encouraged to have a similar go when they play us knowing that they can and will get away with it.   At this rate and on the basis of what we've seen over the last few seasons somebody's career at Rangers, and maybe even their entire football career, will be ended by that type of tackle.    Can you imagine the outrage if this happened to Morelos before the season ended and any chance the player has of a transfer to England or Europe is wiped out?

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Yes, very true.    Maybe that's what it'd take to get something approaching an even playing field as far as officiating games is concerned and not the tilted field we play on week after week.    I'm so annoyed at the way opposition players get away with the sort of persistent and malicious fouls dished out to our players, and just as annoyed that we don't have enough enforcers in the team who will make it their business to sort out opposition players.     

But again, does not work.

If we leave a little in, its a minimum of a yellow card, probably a red.

You cant really make use of an enforcer, if they cant do anything without getting sent off and giving the other team a numbers advantage.

Best we can hope for is either the refereeing changes to make the playing field even, or bring in the kind of player who can use skill to get round the hammer throwers with slick passing and fast control. 

Didn’t realise there were so many snowflakes on this forum. Don’t reply to me, don’t reply to me. I don’t want to talk to you and want to have the last word.

Is this what happens when the teams struggling on this forum? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Didn’t realise there were so many snowflakes on this forum. Don’t reply to me, don’t reply to me. I don’t want to talk to you and want to have the last word.

Is this what happens when the teams struggling on this forum? :lol:

That is clearly not what is happening. 😜

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

But again, does not work.

If we leave a little in, its a minimum of a yellow card, probably a red.

You cant really make use of an enforcer, if they cant do anything without getting sent off and giving the other team a numbers advantage.

Best we can hope for is either the refereeing changes to make the playing field even, or bring in the kind of player who can use skill to get round the hammer throwers with slick passing and fast control. 

There sure there would be yellow and red cards aplenty.  That would be inevitable in this current officiating world we are in.    The club would never want that of course but personally I do think some sort of fire with fire approach would be needed to bring the problem to crisis level and force the point about getting the sort of protection for Rangers players that SG was talking about the other day.    

I think we'll be waiting for quite a while before we see officiating decisions that fans of all clubs can patently see are made with even-handed and proper protection of Rangers and opposition players in mind.  

It'd be great to bring in the kind of skilful player that evades and overcomes hammer throwers.   Unfortunately it doesn't seem to me that such players at or approaching that peak of their game are affordable to Rangers, or would want to risk it in hammer-thrower league.  All it takes is micro-seconds for the sorts of malicious (or clumsy if being really generous) challenges we see dished out to our players becoming dangerous through to career threatening or career ending.    Such really good players and their agents can all see the football videos of tackles dished out with impunity and it'd be hard to blame them for staying away from that sort of risk.      

How Allen and Gerrard are going to attract the sort of quality player we need for next season when the protection of patently fair officiating is absent and absent on a consistent basis will take some stellar sales talk.   

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What a strange comment. You dont know me, or know anything about me, yet are now claiming I have failed in life? Very strange, im actually very happy with my life.

It is very clear that you have indeed just decided to go down this route of abuse and lying as you cannot actually deal with a rationed debate.

The irony level of you claiming I am sad and stalking you, whilst trawling through posts I made 7 years ago to try and make me somehow look bad is highly amusing.

Claiming I am a liar, and then when shown that I am not, refusing to apologise is hardly the sign of a guy who is happy to accept when he is in the wrong.

Myself and Courtyard have argued with each other constantly for the last 7 years. Who fucking knew that the one thing we can agree on is how much of a waste of space you are.

Again I will offer you the chance to end this argument by not replying, or having a swipe at me like in the post above.

Right you, I’m having you down as the biggest failure and it’s not up for debate. 😂😂

4 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

When will we find out if he is to be banned 

King Kirk will post an update about a minute past 3. He'll get it wrong, so just go for the opposite of what he says 😁.

Decision has to be made by 3pm today, so it's just whenever it's announced after that, if it is even being considered.

37 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Disgrace if he gets cited but people can't actually believe that foul on Grezda is a red 😂

Looked like he had both feet off the ground and halved him when I saw it that's why I thought it was a red.

Have to laugh at everyone falling out over very very little 

Oh for the days when we only ever talked about the football 

It seems like a good part of my life has been depressing following Rangers .Yet it was never like that before 2011

I'm absolutely sick of our club and the way it's still being run 

I dread to think what this Country has in store for us with these muppets running our club the way they are