Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Broadfoot is an utter, utter wanker. 

Wish we had more like him in our side instead of the powder puff wet blankets we do.

Only have Alfie, McGregor and at a push Arfield who have any kind of dig about them. Quality to break down packed defences and a fucking animal in CM is what’s needed. Our players barely react to their team mates being assaulted anymore. 

We are powder puff? Why is our disciplinary record the worst in the league?

We are not allowed to be anything else, animal CM aye very good, look at Jack last season to see an animal CM would be suspended more than he plays. 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

We are not allowed to be anything else, animal CM aye very good, look at Jack last season to see an animal CM would he suspended more than he plays. 

Are you saying we’re not powderpuff?

We’re physically dominated and overrun during phases of the game on almost on a weekly basis. 

48 minutes ago, Smile said:

Broadfoot's done it as he knows he will react that's why players target him.

I am fully aware why Broadfoot did it, that is what a CO should be looking at, won't make a fucking bit of difference though as the ref "didn't see it" and the CO wants Morelos banned for her own biased reasons. 

When your entire team is sent out to try and wind up a Rangers player (all clubs in the Scottish Prem) and he gets abused and kicked about with no protection for over 90 minutes with little done, if anything, then yeah I think frustration may just slip into the mind. Some cunt raked their studs down my foot I would be swinging a haymaker and booting the fucker in the balls and may even lay one in the ribs after.

Full Cantona on the cunt! However with our legal system it would probably be better to just kick the fuck out of him outside his house in front of his kids as the Scottish police won't do much.

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

This wasn't you.

Im not sure what you are struggling with.....

42 minutes ago, @Dickie brings Brown into the conversation.

2 minutes later, you reply to him, stating that you would want someone to 'Do Brown but make it look like an accident'

I then question you on this.

You are now accusing me of making up a scenario and claiming I am bringing Brown into it.

As you can see, @Dickie brought Brown into it, not me. You were the one who made the scenario up, not me.

Not really sure how you are struggling so much here.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im not sure what you are struggling with.....

42 minutes ago, @Dickie brings Brown into the conversation.

2 minutes later, you reply to him, stating that you would want someone to 'Do Brown but make it look like an accident'

I then question you on this.

You are now accusing me of making up a scenario and claiming I am bringing Brown into it.

As you can see, @Dickie brought Brown into it, not me. You were the one who made the scenario up, not me.

Not really sure how you are struggling so much here.

You said you never mentioned it. seems a daft lie to make as you did in two posts.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Anyone who's played football knows how to leave one on somebody while making it look like a legit tackle, players do it every week.

Ive played football.

I can tell you that these days dangerous challenges are punished, even if they are accidental.

Doing a challenge with the intention of badly hurting an opposition player, but trying to make it look accidental, and getting away with it without punishment is just silly.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Are you saying we’re not powderpuff?

We’re physically dominated and overrun during phases of the game on almost on a weekly basis. 

We have small weak players all over the park they do get bullied quite a lot.

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

We are not allowed to be anything else, animal CM aye very good, look at Jack last season to see an animal CM would be suspended more than he plays. 

We have a current CDM who has literally been described as an animal by our manager. He can't get a game ahead of superstars like Glen Kamara and Sid though

:1120982233_SGsmile:

Ive played football.

I can tell you that these days dangerous challenges are punished, even if they are accidental.

Doing a challenge with the intention of badly hurting an opposition player, but trying to make it look accidental, and getting away with it without punishment is just silly.

It's better to do it on the ball than an off the ball incident, surely.

Said I never mentioned what? Care to show me this post. Accusing me of lying now? Think you should back this up.

You need help I have shown you in two posts. good that your taking a nothing thread with a nothing incident off topic I guess.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Smile getting rag dolled twice in the same thread. 

Oh My. 

Your sadly one of those guys who see threads as a win or lose rather than about daft topics no one really gets upset about.

This topic has not even happened the level of posters getting angry in it for no reason is amusing.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You need help I have shown you in two posts. good that your taking a nothing thread with a nothing incident off topic I guess.

Where have you done this, as they clearly are not showing on my screen.

Are you talking about the post where you highlighted me saying "I didnt bring brown into it".

I clearly didnt bring Brown into it, as you were already discussing Brown at this point. Surely you can see that?

I think you owe me a clear apology for calling me a liar.

Where have you done this, as they clearly are not showing on my screen.

Are you talking about the post where you highlighted me saying "I didnt bring brown into it".

I clearly didnt bring Brown into it, as you were already discussing Brown at this point. Surely you can see that?

I think you owe me a clear apology for calling me a liar.

Yet you mentioned Brown in two threads after it in that fantasy scenario which had nothing at all to do with this thread. Amusing right enough. 

This has nothing to do with this thread either but neither does Morelos getting cited as that's another fantasy scenario everyone's arguing about.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Your sadly one of those guys who see threads as a win or lose rather than about daft topics no one really gets upset about.

This topic has not even happened the level of posters getting angry in it for no reason is amusing.

Oh my the master of hypocrisy outdoes himself again. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Yet you mentioned Brown in two threads after it in that fantasy scenario which had nothing at all to do with this thread. Amusing right enough. 

You do see that mentioning Brown is different from bringing him into the conversation dont you?

You accused me of 'Bringing Brown into it' and then called me a liar because I pointed out I did not.

I also have no idea what these other threads are you are talking about. So far today I have commented on threads about :-

1. A Terror Attack

2. Maddie being fiddled with

3. A woman who became a man, then became a nipple-less alien

Im fairly certain I have not even mentioned Brown in them, never mind brought him into it.

Now can you show me where I have lied on this thread, or be a man and apologise for calling me a liar?