Wee guy who celebrated Ryan jacks goal

RFC55

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yeah, I retract that post - was well off the mark didn't mean any ill feeling to the wee lad or the OP, it was a badly timed comment. I'm sure we all have one or two of those. Apologies to all.

Good post. Respect.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yeah, I retract that post - was well off the mark didn't mean any ill feeling to the wee lad or the OP, it was a badly timed comment. I'm sure we all have one or two of those. Apologies to all.

Fuck it mate. You actually explained why you believed it to be the case just the first post you made kinda shat on the wee guys parade :lol:

7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Fair play mate. 

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Well quite frankly I hope you have learned a lesson here, I'm  not going to dress this up or hide my disgust fs Terry 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Fuck it mate. You actually explained why you believed it to be the case just the first post you made kinda shat on the wee guys parade :lol:

I know mate, but needed to explain myself again as my inbox was getting the treatment. This is what I like about RM, yes you can get it tight for a bad post - deservedly in my case. However, we are a very forgiving lot. Anyway, hope the wee man has plenty to celebrate on Sunday afternoon. Regards, Terry 

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I know mate, but needed to explain myself again as my inbox was getting the treatment. This is what I like about RM, yes you can get it tight for a bad post - deservedly in my case. However, we are a very forgiving lot. Anyway, hope the wee man has plenty to celebrate on Sunday afternoon. Regards, Terry 

Fs only last week I got a poster mixed up and accused him of fleecing bears and his boy was in the hospital ffs 

We all do it :lol:

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Good post. Respect.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Fair play mate. 

Fucking let's all be pals shitebags imo:lol:

12 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Takes a man to admit when he was wrong. 

Respect btojet :tu: