Wee guy who celebrated Ryan jacks goal

RFC55

7 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Ah good grief guys. Sure every little cub should get the chance to meet their heroes, but this is lovely regardless. Come on...does every positive deed need to be met with negativity? 

Great video and great for the wee man but there’d be thousands of wee bears going mad inside ibrox that day to but because there’s no video of it they don’t get to meet Ryan jack 

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Great video and great for the wee man but there’d be thousands of wee bears going mad inside ibrox that day to but cause there’s no video of it they don’t get to meet Ryan jack 

Cedrick, you and @Terry Hurlock Loyal are miserable. 

Even though I know what you're getting at, you're both miserable :p:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was great to watch at the time and still great to see it again.

I think this can only be seen as a positive story and hope there are so many of these videos up after Sunday we cannot find time to watch them all. 

:thumbsup:

Sadly there won't be.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Sadly there won't be.

It is being rather optimistic mate but it seemed a good thing to hope for. 

I had forgot not seeing us play for a couple of weeks how poor we have been doing since we last played them. 

I now feel like this. :depressed:

Just now, Bears r us said:

It is being rather optimistic mate but it seemed a good thing to hope for. 

I had forgot not seeing us play for a couple of weeks how poor we have been doing since we last played them. 

I now feel like this. :depressed:

There's a thread over by and they are talking about dominating the midfield, we have done this once in all the games since we got back up and people are getting way carried away with themselves. 

Also reading about their players struggling etc but focusing on our players better form from earlier in the season, and ignoring the fact we have also been struggling, I just don't see where the optimism is coming from at all.

39 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

There's a thread over by and they are talking about dominating the midfield, we have done this once in all the games since we got back up and people are getting way carried away with themselves. 

Also reading about their players struggling etc but focusing on our players better form from earlier in the season, and ignoring the fact we have also been struggling, I just don't see where the optimism is coming from at all.

It was only reading this thread that I really forgot about the game itself, and to be honest I am not in anyway optimistic about us winning. 

To get this back on topic I suppose we just need one goal with many 🐻 cubs being filmed and that would give us the numbers I got carried away with. :happy:

That wee guy is class and I saw the original video posted on various social media platforms including LinkedIn with comments from all over the world - it brilliant exposure for the club and a real feelgood video. Not sure why anyone would have an issue with this

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was only reading this thread that I really forgot about the game itself, and to be honest I am not in anyway optimistic about us winning. 

To get this back on topic I suppose we just need one goal with many 🐻 cubs being filmed and that would give us the numbers I got carried away with. :happy:

Yes mate, that would be great. I'm not right into the filming everything at the games, well I don't mind so long as nothing incriminating is shared on social media, but I wish I had me and my boys celebration on video from the December game. Being sober I remembered it all and it was different from when Windass put us in the lead because I was pished and we lost in the end. The wee man ran and grabbed me hugging me and it was sheer ecstatic emotion, going on to win the game made it even more special, the best day of his life by far he told me.

21 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There is way too many of them but our own next generation of supporters are thriving thankfully. 

There always is more of them when they’re winning, always seem to be everywhere. I remember when they won the league back in 08’ and it felt like they were everywhere then we won the league the following year and they were nowhere to be seen, even at Parkhead. 

21 minutes ago, King Jela said:

There always is more of them when they’re winning, always seem to be everywhere. I remember when they won the league back in 08’ and it felt like they were everywhere then we won the league the following year and they were nowhere to be seen, even at Parkhead. 

I like to imagine a world without them existing it pleases me hopefully with the court cases settled soon we will see that world come to be. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

That wee guy is class and I saw the original video posted on various social media platforms including LinkedIn with comments from all over the world - it brilliant exposure for the club and a real feelgood video. Not sure why anyone would have an issue with this

The wee guy was buzzing . Even if he had been schooled when that ball went in the whole world could see what it meant. The next generation is alive and kicking.