Wee guy who celebrated Ryan jacks goal

RFC55

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Yes mate, that would be great. I'm not right into the filming everything at the games, well I don't mind so long as nothing incriminating is shared on social media, but I wish I had me and my boys celebration on video from the December game. Being sober I remembered it all and it was different from when Windass put us in the lead because I was pished and we lost in the end. The wee man ran and grabbed me hugging me and it was sheer ecstatic emotion, going on to win the game made it even more special, the best day of his life by far he told me.

:thumbup:

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I like to imagine a world without them existing it pleases me hopefully with the court cases settled soon we will see that world come to be. 

They’ll no be far off disappearing if it all goes to plan. Maybe get a few years of bitching them about first before the final nail goes in their coffin. 

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Great video and great for the wee man but there’d be thousands of wee bears going mad inside ibrox that day to but because there’s no video of it they don’t get to meet Ryan jack 

So? They were there and will have their own memories of the game. 

They weren't in the news though so not relevant for us trying to generate positive headlines I'm afraid.

This is just a nice little bit of PR for the club. Think you need to lighten up. 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

They’ll no be far off disappearing if it all goes to plan. Maybe get a few years of bitching them about first before the final nail goes in their coffin. 

I just want them back in their place then they can die. 

13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Got to meet Ryan Jack today.

Great video and well done Rangers and Ryan Jack for making a wee bears dream come true.

Screenshot_20190329-003032_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ed2734f37fb7f27c284a358be51b072c.jpgScreenshot_20190329-003051_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2c9f422e890af2a6fbd88de5b432b437.jpg

the wee man video :lol:

Two days later he was hauled out of his Nursery School by armed Polis for humming The Billy Boys.

8 hours ago, dee9 said:

The wee clap from him at the start of the video is quality. 

Hopefully the wee mans celebrating a few more on sunday.

Well done all involved.

Making the crowd noise, fingers in the air and the wee kick at the door at the end 👏👏👏😂😂😂

Was feeling pissed off earlier but the wee man cheered me right up,kinda reminds me of being a wee boy playing footy in the park pretending to be whoever was my favourite player at the time,pure innocence and carefree days,it's a bit of fun people

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Ye can't help but smile watching that. A right big stupid smile tae :lol:

Big hardy lad from the east end but that wee guy fucking melts me every time m8 , I'll never tire of watching that, our youth is our future.