*** The Official The Masters 2019 Thread ***

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You see the comparison that Rory has made 14 bogeys in three days.

He's the best player in the world. Tomorrow will be another massive test for him. Augusta. US Masters. Final Day. With Tiger who's back to the Tiger of old. Tricky conditions and the fans will be pro Woods. He'll have a lot to deal with. Going to be fireworks. Not really sure who I want to win. Obviously my bets (Finau, Simpson, Harding, Oosthuizen, Kuchar, Fowler best placed) would be ideal but if not I  don't know who I want if it's down to Woods and Molinari.

Woods would be epic but Molinari holding off a top Tiger would be some feat!

6 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Would be a great story if he did win, been 11 years since he won a major and he’s been through a lot of surgery’s since then. His recovery is unbelievable. 

True but does that mean he deserves it? I am all for him winning it if he plays the best golf, not through a bit of luck that happens from time to time. His comeback is astonishing in all honesty and it would be great to see another major from him. 

Would love to see tiger win it but I have a feeling we mabey be saying it's all over after francesco has his front 9. 

Just think he's going to be too strong in front.....hope I'm wrong and that's nothing against him.