8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hold my hands up and thought Duffy would do alright for them but from what I've seen of him so far he looks every bit as bad as Scott McKenna. 

He's made Ajer look a better player :lol:

£40k a week on top of a £2m loan fee :lol:

Stevie Wonder could tell he was shite!

41A84B04-83BF-4EBF-B1B9-E16F616D169A.thumb.jpeg.499a6d357867dd899f1b55c4280fb9f6.jpeg

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, superallysbears said:

That wanker commentator thought he was commentating for scum TV forgetting it was actually BT

That was an absolute riddy for that cunt last night. Cunt was creaming his pants and when Milan scored their 3rd he almost stopped talking. Fuckin banger. Craigen wisnae any better.

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

:lol:

Cunts are a separate species, utter mongos.

ElCaGe4X0AA1ls2.jpg

Unlike Milan we didn't concede a single shot on target nor did any of our players break a sweat last Saturday :lol:

Unlike Kamara none of the Milan players were wearing slippers for 90 minutes :mutley:

You fucking love to see it. 

46 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

That was an absolute riddy for that cunt last night. Cunt was creaming his pants and when Milan scored their 3rd he almost stopped talking. Fuckin banger. Craigen wisnae any better.

Exactly mate, the place is full a fenian bastards left right and center, they'll aw be crawling back under their rocks soon enough, they've had it all their own way for too long, we've surpassed them now and it's eating them up, it's beautiful to see.

32 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Been reading on twitters rumours that lennon and brown had a go at eachother after the game the other night? No sure if its twitter shit or not though

You would actually PPV to see that pair of absolute slugs knocking the shite out of each other.:hit:

On a side note....I saw a premier league rewind last night from the 98/99 season.....Arsenal beat Leicester 5-0....I swear you need to dig this out and watch it just to see the nick of lennon at this stage of his career.....he is so out of shape and runs like a womble :lol: the scary thing is he came up to Scotland and got away with it for a few seasons 

5 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Been reading on twitters rumours that lennon and brown had a go at eachother after the game the other night? No sure if its twitter shit or not though

My brother mentioned this to me yesterday afternoon mate and also said that Duffers had to pull them apart but he did say it might just be rumours so I didn’t bother posting it, Here’s hoping it’s true though and this is the start of the meltdown 😂

15 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Looking forward to watching Lille turn them over next week, back 4 or 3 matters not.

They are so finishing bottom of their group.

And they are top seed in the group couldnt fukin make it up if you tried

One Jock Wallace likes this
1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I heard during the week that Plopp and Kennedy ain’t on speaking terms ,Like you I’m not sure if it’s shit or not either .

Look at the stories flying round earlier in the year about out management losing the dressing room too ,

The pressure of “Terry Munro” is going to exaggerate situations this year on both sides ,Just glad the bulk of the pressure is on those cunts just now ,They have a tough run of fixtures and can’t afford any slip ups or that pressure is only getting worse .Saying that we need to keep winning and playing ,These next 2 league games of ours are just as big as the game last week ,Win both these and with the taigs having a cup game next week we can open up a nice gap and keep the pressure on .

This “Terry Munro” is causing them a lot of issues. (Spell check can be a bastard)

3EC72ECA-5866-4A3D-BE08-BD998D3C3AEA.jpeg

LineysLament and magic8ball like this
9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This “Terry Munro” is causing them a lot of issues. (Spell check can be a bastard)

3EC72ECA-5866-4A3D-BE08-BD998D3C3AEA.jpeg

Santa fuckin Ponsa tae ,

Maybe they need to build a theme park there called “Tarrierland”

All food outlets selling pot noodles and gift shops with handgliders